Chapter 72

Chapter 72

"Maybe Jimin just had another mood swing," Taehyung tried to reason as the three of them were eating pizza by the breakfast bar. Jimin left alone to cry in his and Yoongi's shared bedroom. Yoongi shook his head before he sighed. 

"He must've," he mumbled. He could only take two bites of his pizza before he dropped it on his plate again. Jimin's cries could be heard from the kitchen. "I'll be back," he said before getting up, not being able to listen to his sobbing anymore. 

"Jimin..." "G-go a-aw-away." But of course Yoongi didn't. Instead he sat down on the bed. 

"Jimin does this really have anything to do with Taehyung?" And with that sentence leaving Yoongi's mouth, Jimin's breathing slowly calmed down. Because no, Taehyung didn't have much to do with his feelings of insecurity. 

And this was all he wanted Yoongi to do. To find the words for him, because Jimin could never explain himself. 

"Yoo-yoonie...you don-don't listen to m-me..." 

"But baby you need to understand that your behavior was awful..." Jimin sniffled. "I can't control it. I just felt sad. A-and when I feel sad, I feel insecure. And then Tae-taehyung just triggered me. He wasn't being nice." Yoongi gently rubbed the youngers back. His face was buried in his pillow and Yoongi was sure that the boy could hardly breathe. 

"Turn around baby." Jimin shook his head. "Come on, show me your pretty face." Of course he blushed by the compliment even though Yoongi basically complimented him at least a hundred times a day. So he turned around after a few seconds. "I know you can't always control your emotions...so you need to listen to me." 

Jimin nodded and Yoongi reached his hand out to caress Jimin's wet cheek. "Don't feel insecure when it comes to me. You're my pretty baby, you know that." Jimin nodded again. 

"Kiss." 

"Does Jiminie want kisses?" Jimin nodded and looked up at Yoongi with big eyes when Yoongi crawled on top of him. He pecked his forehead, his nose and both of his cheeks only to leave Jimin whining. "So needy," he jokingly spoke before kissing Jimin's plump lips as well.

"Wanna go down and have some pizza now?" "Is Tae there?" Yoongi nodded. "Might as well apologize then..." 

"Good boy."