Chapter 58

Chapter 58

"You can't- you can't yell at him like... like however you did." "Mrs. Park I'm sorry, but-" "No. Scold him for doing stuff like that as much you want, but you can't yell at him because he can't handle that. Okay? He's not..." Mrs. Park scratched her head, "entirely okay." Yoongi nodded. 

"Yeah I know..." She gave him nod too. "You should probably go upstairs and talk to him now, he's been in bed, staring at the ceiling all day." And up the stairs Yoongi went. Jimin looked to the door when he saw it being opened. 

"Hyung..." he sat up, head resting against the headboard. "I'm sorry, I forget how sensitive you are. I shouldn't have yelled-" "It's okay. Yell at me as much as you want, I deserve it for not listening to you." Yoongi sighed, sitting down besides Jimin. 

"Jimin. I don't want you to apologize to me. You didn't hurt me. You hurt yourself. Apologize to yourself." Jimin just stared at him. 

"All this for a little cigarette, it's kind of silly isn't it?" Yoongi shook his head. 

"I don't think so. Because I don't want you to become someone you're not. And I certainly do not want to be the reason for that. Jimin you're my little baby, and I don't want you to do stuff like that." Jimin blushed at the nickname. He loved that. 

"I'm your little baby?" 

Yoongi nodded and Jimin made his way onto Yoongi's lap, sitting there comfortably. 

"I love you hyung."