Chapter 54

Chapter 54

It felt like slow motion. It felt like slow motion, after three minutes of smoking up those cigarettes, when Yoongi and Jungkook came out of the house and to the back garden. Jimin widened his eyes as he saw Yoongi's face drop. 

The two seniors that gave the young boys the cigarettes had hurried away by now. "Taehyung-ah!" Jungkook called with a look of disapproval. Taehyung just sighed, putting out the cigarette before making his way to his boyfriend to be scolded. But Jimin was way too scared to move, and all Yoongi was doing was staring at him. 

But he soon enough he made his way to the smaller boy. He grabbed Jimin's arm, making him stand up. He took a deep sigh before taking the cigarette from Jimin's fingers. "What the fuck is this Park Jimin?" 

"Um...a cigarette?" Yoongi was furious. "What the fuck did I tell you?! Was I not clear enough?" Yoongi raised his voice. "I-I'm sorry, I just thought-" "You thought what Jimin?!" Jimin looked down in shame as the two had attracted a bit of attention. Everyone knew who Yoongi was, either you liked him and wanted to be with him, or you wanted to be him. 

People felt the same way for the rest of his friends, but Yoongi was just extra special for some reason. 

"It's a pa-party and-" "I don't fucking care that it's a party Jimin, don't you think I FUCKING KNOW THAT?" Jungkook came into view and gently grabbed Yoongi's shoulder. "Come on Yoongi, it's not that big of a deal-" Yoongi shook his shoulder, not wanting Jungkook's hands on him. 

"Get in my car Jimin. Right now." 

-

I know it sounds like Yoongi be overreacting but he has his reasons oke oke