Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Jimin didn't want to get into Yoongi's car with him, he was scared to do so, but he was also scared to say no. So he obeyed as he quickly ran off to Yoongi's car. 

"Hyung come on-" "No Jungkook. I don't care that it was just one cigarette. Jimin doesn't smoke, it's not like him at all. If he smokes now, who knows what else he starts doing. I love him, and I do not want to be a bad influence on him. I do not want to be responsible for this. But I am." 

Jungkook sighed before letting Yoongi go. He turned to Taehyung when Yoongi had left. 

"I'm sorry." "I know you are. And you're not gonna do it again." Taehyung nodded, agreeing. "And you're not gonna talk Jimin into anything again, okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "How did you know-" Jungkook merely raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah okay..." 

Yoongi opened the door and stared at Jimin until he got in, smacking it close making the boy jump in his seat. "Why?" Yoongi asked when he got in. "Why what?" "Why would you do that?" "I didn't really...but then Taehyung reminded me that it was a party and I should be careless and have fun. And then he reminded me that you can't tell me what to do," he mumbled. 

"Jimin I'm not doing this to order you around. I just want you safe. And innocent like the pure loving kid you are. And I don't want you to change just because you're suddenly surrounded by people like me..."