Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Mrs. Park had thought that Yoongi might be too much for his son to handle, but when she opened the door to see Jimin sleeping like a baby on top of Yoongi, the thought escaped her mind and didn't come back any time soon. Because he looked so peaceful, and Yoongi had finally gotten him to sleep. 

Jimin had been up all night. A sigh escaped her lips as she let them both sleep until dinner. Hours passed by and Jimin was the first one to wake up. His eyes fluttered open to see Yoongi's face. He noticed how close their faces were, and if Yoongi were to open his eyes right now, Jimin could get a real good look at his beautiful eyes. 

So he poked his cheek until Yoongi woke up. A groan escaped the man's lips making Jimin smile when his eyes opened. "Hello there," he said with his usual morning voice, although it was evening. "I can smell my mom's cooking," Jimin whispered. Yoongi merely nodded and noticed how Jimin kept staring into his eyes. 

"Can I help you?" 

Jimin's eyes disappeared with his famous eye smile. "You know I love your eyes." "Have you ever noticed that you're eyes are in the shape of a cat's? I think they're very beautiful, it's a pity I rarely get to be so close to you to actually see them well," Yoongi said, remembering the note from long ago, word by word. Jimin blushed from embarrassment. 

"You remember?" "Of course." Jimin hid under the sheets, making his way to lay his body on top of Yoongi's making the older laugh. That's when Jimin's mother opened the door. "Boys, dinner is- where's Jimin?" Jimin giggled under the sheets before sticking his head out. 

"Mommaaaa, I'm right heeeere." 

"..."