Chapter 36

Chapter 36

"Oh Yoongi...Hello," Mrs. Park smiled when she opened door after hearing the bell ring. "Jimin's upstairs." He nodded and told her thanks, before going up the stairs with Mrs. Park's eyes on him. Of course she had seen the hickies on her baby's neck and she was more than sure that Yoongi was the cause of that. 

Jimin spent so much time with him, who else would it be. Taehyung and him were just friends, that was clear to Mrs. Park so it had to be Yoongi. It's not that she didn't support it, she did, but she just wanted Jimin to be careful. Her son was fragile. And Yoongi seemed tough, but maybe that was a good thing. 

But she was worried that Yoongi would be too much for Jimin to handle at the same time. You could obviously see his tattoos and the many piercings on his ears and she couldn't help but set a stereotype for him just a bit. He smoked, and she didn't want Jimin involved with that. But neither did Yoongi. 

Despite that, Yoongi seemed nice. So with that in her thoughts, she went back to the kitchen to continue with the dinner. "Hello pretty baby," Yoongi cooed as he opened the door just to see Jimin lying down with his phone. He threw it on the mattress and got up, smiling at the sight of Yoongi. "I'm nervous." 

"Why?" "Because...it's your first time sleeping here and we usually have freedom to do whatever we want at your place...but my parents are here my dad's kinda-" "Jimin-ah. It's okay." He pecked Jimin's nose. 

"Can we cuddle until dinner's ready?" "Of course." And so the two proceeded to lay on Jimin's bed with their phones in their hands and eyes stuck to the screen as Jimin's head was resting on Yoongi's chest and legs tangled in a nice and warm cuddle.

-

I have written this book to the end now, so for now I'll just edit and puplish:)