The first time

Hi guys! This is my first book, so comment whenever!

Aria's POV:

It was only the first time, it was so much fun. It started at dinner, then a steamy make out session in his car, coffee at the grille and then another make out session on our bed. Yes, I moved into Ezra's apartment a few weeks ago after my parents found out that we had gotten back together. Once we had gotten back to the apartment, we immediately undressed and got started.

Ezra's POV:
Aria was really persistent to get back to the apartment. Once we had finished "it" aria rushed to the bathroom and started taking a shower. I debated whether to join her, but decided to let her do this solo. Once she had started singing I got up at made breakfast. Pancakes were aria's favorite breakfest food. 

Aria's POV:

I had hopped out of the shower and immediately smelled pancakes. Ezra had pancakes on the table and a big bouquet of red roses. Must if had forgotten to give them to me. "Mmmmm smells delicious." I said, sitting down carefully. Ezra and I were talking about our date, and the future and about our careers. I had just started my senior year. "Next time we need condoms." I said. Ezra looked weirdly at me, remembering that we had no more. 

                                                                       -3 Weeks Later-

I missed my period this month and it's starting to worry me. I ran to the store to pick up a pregnancy test, but ended up buying $100 worth of them. I was anxious to get home, but first I had to pick up Ezra from Rose Wood High. "Hey babe." He said giving me a kiss. I nodded quielty and drove to the apartment. I waitied until he went up stairs to grab my bags and ran straight to the room and into the bathroom. I opened up each box until ezra knocked on the door. "Are you in there?" he said. I ignored and waited till he walked away to open the rest. Once I had read all the directions, I took the first one, Then one after another till I waited for them all to show up. The results suprised me...