Im lovin this

Arias POV:

When I woke up the next day everyone was already awake. All the babies ( all 5) were in high chair being fed. I walked over to them and got my coffee. A few cups later I was awake and ready for the day. I helped Unstrap all of the kids and put them each in the living room, which was already unpacked with gates all around so that that couldn't leave. Me, Allison and Gracie unpacked the kitchen, dinning room, all the bathroom, and then we went to paint rooms. There were 6 rooms so we each got 2. I painted the triplets room yellow with grey chevron and my room teal with white chevron. I let that dry and went to go check on the kids. I fed them all snacks, and put on a movie hopping that they would fall asleep so that I could finish unpacking. I waited until they all fell asleep to sneak back upstairs and unpack the rest. I went through the triplets room first and unpacked the 3 cribs, 3 dressers, changing table and numerous clothes. I mean like tons and tons. I then vacuumed the floor and put their names over each crib with these signs that I had found with their names in pink, purple and green. I then went to my room and unpacked all my crap and then my stuff for the bathroom and went to see how Allison was doing. I peeked into her room, and it looked amazing. She had an all white bed with hot pink accent pillows and rug, night stand with pink lamps, a TV, just like the one in my room, and a dresser with lots of pictures. I went to paisleys room and found Allison in there. She was passed out on the floor. But man oh man. Paisleys nursery was amazing. It was painted pink with white chevron and every nursery furniture was within that pattern. It looked amazing. I looked into her closet and it was jam packed with little baby clothes. I shut the door and walked over to Gracie's room. Her room was on point and so was Austen's jungle room nursery. I walked back down stairs, and put each of the kids into their rooms, following with me taking a shower and literally jumping into my bed.