Can we not?

I was super mad at ezra for what he said until I realized that 1. I had no job 2. Raising 3 kids by myself was really hard and 3. I really missed him laying with me at night. It was already the next day so I had to start getting ready. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 12:30?!!?! I rolled out of the bed and headed to the nursery. All my babies were still sleeping so I quietly did a victory dance and skipped off to the shower. I washed my hair with ezra's favorite shampoo and conditioner that was scented like twilight woods. I washed with the samebody washed and shaved my pits and legs finally I could see my legs. I hopped  out and wrapped myself in a towel and walked into me and ezra's walk in closet. I grabbed a light flowy yellow maxi dress and a pair of tan gladiator sandals. I blow dried my hair and gave it some loose curls. I did a natural look on make up considering that once the lip gloss 5 touched my lips I heard a baby cry. I got up and went to get my babies dressed. I made them all bottles and one by one changed them. I dressed Aubri in a Little pink onesie that said Daddy's little princess and put on the glove things so that she wouldn't scratch her face and put a pair of matching socks on her with a matching hat and put her back in her crib after I changed her diaper. Duh! I Changed elliot's diaper and dressed him in a Mommy's little stud with a matching hat, socks and the mittens and put him in the crib. Finally, I Changed Kinley's diaper and dressed her in a onsie that said Daddy's little heart breaker with a matching hat, socks and mittens. My baby's were only 5 days old and were already stylish. I walked away and grabbed all of their car seats with the stroller. The best part of our apartment was that we were on the first floor. I put each baby in their corosponding car seat and strapped those into their stroller. I grabbed my purse and the diaper bag and headed out the door. When I arrived at the park it was 2:30 and I saw ezra across the park talking to some little boy. I got out of the car and put the babies car seats in the stoller and started walking to ezra. He spotted me and ran to meet me. I looked up definatly not smiling and ezra noticed it. " Aria, I'm so sorry. I din't mean any of the things that I said. You are the mother of my children, The love of my life and I can't live without you or these babies. Last night I was a mess and I didn't mean anything. I was going to tell you last night before you left but I got a promotion at hollis and I'm the dean now. Which means that you don't have to get a job and I will have flexible hours which means more time-" I cut him off and just kissed. But this was no ordinary kiss, no no no. I kissed him so hard it made up for the day I didn't spend with him. I kissed him for giving me my children and loving me. I pulled away so that I could look him in the eyes. "I love you Aria, You are the love of my life. Will you marry me?" I stared at him and thought about what I should say. There was only choice....