New start

I got to the airport and looked at flights and times. I didn't care where I went or even when just away from here. I found a found a flight to California at 8 pm. It was 7pm. I went to the booth and got 4 tickets, of which 3 were free. I took a seat and waited praying that Ezra wouldn't show up to try and take me or worse, my babies. Suddenly I heard a voice "flight 983 to California now boarding" I picked up my bag(s) and checked us in. Somehow they knew that I had 3 babies and had a row of 1st class seats waiting!!!! I got those cool swivel chairs and placed each sleeping babies car seat in each one. They were all super close. I put a paci in eAch ones mouth and waited for take off. My babies were only 3 months old and couldn't even see their father. The flight took off and I just looked out the window and cared for each baby for about 5 hours. When the flight landed a flight attended helped me grab the car seats and walked me to the baggage claim to get their stroller. She hooked them up and grabbed my bags from my hands. " Hun, you look young. I'm Hannah Rose. I'm 21 and I myself have triplets there about 3 now. Just keep powering thorough. It's easier later on." She said as she walked away. I smiled to myself and pushed the stroller to a cab. It was only 2:15 am so I asked to drive me to a hotel. Once I arrived and paid him I walked In. It wasn't much but for now it was fine. I got a room and asked for two extra luggage things to out their car seats on. I put each one in it and they fell asleep. Maybe I could really do this solo.

Next day:

I woke up and waited for my babies to do as such. It was 10 so I went ahead and woke them up and got them In new outfits and then in their strollers. I had seen a realtors office next door so I walked over. " hi I'm brandy how may I help you?" She asked way too enthusiastic. " I need a house. About 10 minutes from the beach, 4 bedrooms, a few bathrooms all for about $200,000? I asked sounding a bit skeptical. " well let's head out I have the perfect one In Mind. I had transferred all my money on too another account while I was waiting for my plane ride. So I had a new account with a fresh start written all over it. When the realtor pulled up I got out and starred in awe. I walked in and was immediately mesmerized. The front entry was huge. I left the babies with the realtor who gladly excepted to watch them while I looked around. I walked into a huge commercial kitchen with too appliances. The whole house was fully furnished. I looked out back and saw a HUGE pool with water slides diving boards and a splash pad. Perfect for when the babies get older. I walked upstairs to all the rooms and was starstruck. The master bedroom was super big and had a hot tub looking bath tub and a rainfall shower head with other little shower heads from each sides. The 2nd room was big and painted pink. The 3rd room was purple and even bigger than the 2nd, and the 4th one was a jungle green color with jungle themed walls, I loved the whole house. I walked back down the stairs and to the realtor and said "I'LL TAKE IT!!!" She ran to her car and grabbed her forms. I filled them out and she swiped my card. " congrats miss, the house is yours." I squealed and wheeled the babies to the living room after she left. I pulled out a furniture catalog and order a few necessities for now until I had found a babysitter or something so that I could shop for clothes and furniture. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...
.

.

.

.

.

.

Howdy y'all! I'm going to update agin tonight surprisingly because my cheer game got cancelled due to a rain out :( but I'm glad my friends got to come see me!
Love y'all!!

Hannah 💕