Moving!

This week is moving week for me and ezra and I have been packing up all week. It has been so much work and I haven't even bought anything for the triplets. Once the mving van came I started to cry as they loaded the boxes up. There were so many memories here. The triplets conception, Our hiding from telling my parents, our first time. I just coudn't belive that we were just leaving it all behind. But on better note I am graduating in 3 days so by the time that I hit 7 months I would walk across the graduates stage. Once we pulled up to the apartment I just stared in awe. It looked beautifuul since I saw it last week. I walked inside and started unpacking boxes. Pictures after pictures I pulled out. Once I started getting to plates and forks I ordered chinese take-out and called ezra from our bedroom. As we ate we talked about the triplets and how big I have gotten. I looked down at my belly and lifted my shirt to realize that I was huge. I started to whimper as ezra looked up from his stir fry. "Pookie bear, what's wrong?" He asked totally checking out my body. "I'm a freaking cow, how do you still love me?" I said starting to let the tears stream down my cheeks. "I love you so much that it is killing me to see you like this, I love you so much that I don't sleep at night just to make sure that you are safe. That's how much I love you." and with that I started crying as I leaned in to kiss him. I started giggling and finished my rice. I got up and headed out to shop for the triplets.