Life goes on...

~5 months along~

Aria's POV:

I'm 5 months pregnant now and I feel huge. Ezra thinks that it's cute. As I was cooking dinner I felt warm hands hug around my belly. I turned around and kissed ezra right before the pizza was done. I took the pizza out and waldled to the table to put it down. I heard a brief laugh so I turned around. "What?" I said with a pouty face. "You are just so cute when you walk like that." he said still laughing. I once again wadled back to the table and sat down. Once he had made his way over, we started talking. "Tomorrow is the OB/GYN appointment." I said grabbing a slice from the table. He nodded and then it was silent. "Malcom is coming to live with us now. Maggie left him on the side of the road." I gasped, which made me start to choke. Ezra ran over and tried to remeber CPR for pregnant women. Once he remembered he ran over and performed it. My pizza shot out of my mouth and onto the floor. I breathed heavily and sat up to hug ezra. I knew that I could give him more than that but I was sooooo tired. Ezra pulled me up and layed me on the bed. " I'm going to get malcom. Don't move." He said. For the next 2 hours I did exactly what he told me. When Ezra got home I was "Asleep" so he brought malcom over to me. "Remember Aria? She is having a baby!" He said placing both their hands on my belly. I opened my eyes right as Malcom gave me a hug. I hugged back and he said "Thanks Aria forgiving us a baby."  "You're so welcome." I said. Ezra put malcom on the couch and  then came to lay next to me. He fell asleep on me holding my belly and smiling.

Thanks for reading guys! Comment for more chapters.