Look what the cat dragged in.

I just started out the window. It's been about 3 month and the triplets 1st birthday is tomorrow. I left them with a babysitter and I've been decorating until now. I invited ezra, and he was coming. I didn't give him my address because I didn't want him actually keep coming. So I'm picking him up from the airport in a few hours. I just kept starring though. Was this how it was supposed to happen? I looked at my clock and it was 3:32. Ezra's flight came in at 4! I ran to the door, grabbed my keys, and dashed out the door. I backed out of my drive way and drove to the airport. I had to make a stop to the baby sitters and picked up my babies and then straight to the airport. I got their at about 4:30 and I was a little panicked. I freshened my make up and fixed my dress and heels before stepping out of my car and putting my babies in the stroller. I pushed them to the C gate, where ezra said he was. I sat down and started to fix my hair when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Hey watch-." Ezra looked my right in the eye. I just stood up and he tried to hug me. I pushed him back and he just went to the babies. I looked up and some girl was standing next to Ezra with her hand on his back. His stood up and kissed her. When she turned around I could see why he had brought her. She was pregnant. She looked about 8 1/2 months and I was just shocked. I started at it until Ezra spoke up. "Aria, this is Allison. She's my girlfriend. And she's almost 9 months pregnant." He said placing his hand on her belly. " Is she the one?" I asked looking at him straight in the eye. "The one what?" He asked burrowing his eyebrows down. " The one that you cheated on me." I asked letting a tear slip my eye. "Yes." He said letting his face drop. "Hi, I'm Allison!" She said way to cheery to be a women who's pregnant. I nodded and shook her hand and started walking towards my car. I heard footsteps behind me so I walked a little slower. " By the way, you look nice today." He said. I smiled a little and walked back to normal speed. Ezra and I strapped the babies and in the car seats and of course, Allison just had to sit next to me and not in the back. Ezra was treating her like a princess, he NEVER treated me like that. We drove back to my house and when we pulled up I could tell that both Ezra and Allison had their trappers open. "Aria how could you afford this?" He asked clearly getting pissed. " I did a bank transfusion of money that I found in some account." I said trying not to smirk. I turned off my car and Ezra and I carried the babies inside and then to the nursery so that they could nap. We walked back down stairs and Allison was sitting her fat ass on my couch eating my Oreos. I just stuck my nose up and kept decorated for the party. By the time the Allison had got up there were nasty Oreo crumbs where her but was. All I could think about was That THOT. When I finished decorating it looked beautiful. I had all the food ready and in the fridge, all the decorations up, all their outfits picked and the whole house spot less thanks to my new maid service 😏. I walked to my awesome shower and showered until I heard a rustle come from my room. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself before stepping into the room. I saw Ezra looking through all my stuff. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked trying not to be to loud for anyone else to here. " looking around!" He examined picking up picture of me and him. I sighed and walked back into the bathroom to put on pajamas. I walked back out and Ezra was gone so I crawled into bed and turned off the light. Tomorrow was the triplets day, not Allison's.