Finding out the gender...

When I had finally processed what ali had told me I decided to let ezra come home. "Hi." I said looking down at my feet as the baby kicked the crap out of my uterus. Ezra dropped his keys and ran to give me a hug. But this was not an ordinary hug. He ran over to me and dropped down to his knees. He wrapped his hands around my exploding belly. I am never leaving again my love. And with that he stood back up and passionatly kissed me. All I could do was give into it.  

------ 1 WEEK LATER ------

Today was my 6 month ultra sound and after putting it off I had decided to find out the gender of my baby. "Montgomery." the nurse called. I stood up with ezra closley behind like my little ducky. I lifted my shirt up and the nurse squirted some cool green gel on my stomach. I did a quick shiver causing the nurse to drop her baby thingy. Ezra muffled his laugh but as soon as I punched his arm he got back to holding my hand anc checking his emails. Well let me clean this off first and then I will help you once more.  "Ezra it wasn't that funny!" I said starting to laugh myself. But that didn't stop us. Once more we burst out laughing we heard whispers outside the room and decided to stop. But then I missed him. I looked down to his lips and he definitly noticed he stood up and leaned in to kiss me but I sat straight up and through myself at him. We kept at this for 20 minutes until we heard the door start to creak. He rocketed back down to his chair and I lied back down. "Got a new machine instead." she said trying not to snicker. "Well here are the babies. Baby A,B and C." She said starting to loose her glowing smile. "TRIPLETS?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?" ezra shouted almost flipping his chair. All the color in my face was gone and a blank expression went over my face. "She was pregnant with 2 ad then lost one. How is there 3?" he said trying to fix his confusion. The nurse was just as confused as both of us but it didn't stop her from trying to find out the gender(s). "Well the genders are.,,"