Tell me that I'm wrong

Aria's POV:

Today I found out that ezra had known me before we had met at the pub. I was 5 and a half months pregnant, and afraid. Ezra has tried to call me twice today but I refuse to answer. Once I had gotten back to my parents house later that day, I waited till exra went to work to collect my things. I rushed up but the key wasn;t under the mat. I suddenly felt a very cold finger tap my shoulder. I started shaking as I turned face to face with ali. "I thought that you were dead." I said trembling to reach down to my bulging belly. "I needed to see you. I need to tell you about ezra. Don't go home yet." She reached into her purse and pulled out a key, a key very simular to the one used for ezra's lock. She stabbed it into the lock and opened the door. I ran inside straight to the phone but she had beat me to it. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch. I sat down quickly and tried to look down at my hidden feet. "So I see that your having his baby." she said hinting my belly. I could only nod as words refused to escape my mouth. "Aria, I asked ezra to keep writing the story after I had been interogated. He was helping me. Don't be mad at him please."She said. I looked up at her and let a tear fall from my eye. "How could you? I thought that we were friends?" I said starting to try and stand up. "We were. I just wanted you to be part of the book. But then ya'll fell for each other." and with that final word I stood up and slapped her straight across her face.

Alison's POV:

Aria got up and I thought that she was going to leave, but then she slapped me! I grabbed my face and stood up. I couldn't slap her though, I would never assult a pregnant women. I fled the apartment and rushed down to my car. As I drove off I saw a figure in the window. It was Aria. Sticking her middle finger up at me...