Visitors

~ 3 days later~

 They still have me in the hospital because I had a C-section. Today I was finally aloud visitors and I was excited. My baby's were consatntly in here but I liked to see there beautiful faces. When my doctor had Finished stitching me up he had taken a biopsy of my liver and I just put it off. I would get the results in a few days and I just thought that maybe it was looking unnormall of whatever. I stopped my train of thought when I heard a knock at the door. "It's open!" I yelled ready to see who it was. My 3 favorite girls came in with diffrent things to make me feel better. Hanna brought me like 10000000 balloons with different baby welcoming things. Spencer brought me a cheeseburger with fries and a choclate shake. Emily brought me all of my favorite movies and magazines to keep me busy when I didn't have the triplets with me. Once I had started flipping through a magazine each girl picked up a triplet. Spencer had Elliot, Hanna had Kinley, and Emily had Aubri. They held them and played with them for an hour before they had school. As soon as they left I turned on The Great Gaspy and then an hour later my parents came in with a basket of sweets like oreos, choclate, candy and even a whole bag of carmel popcorn. I immediatly started eating it down while they fed the twins an I was A ok with that. When my parents left to go back to work Ezra finally came back from work, and right behind him was a nurse to unhook my I.V.'s and other weird medical devices. As soon as the nurse left I pounced on ezra like a hungry lion. I knew that the babies were back in the nursery and the burses wouldn't be back for a few hours so we made out for forever, but no sex because I was still a but sore from the surgery. Once Ezra fell asleep on the couch the nurse came in and said that the babies and I could be discharged. "Ezra get up!" I yelled throwing my pillow at him. He shot up and fell off the couch. "Jesus aria what's the problem You don't have to be such a bitch!" he yelled at me. I shot out of the bed grabbed the babies who were all by the door in car seats ready to go and said to ezra "Just sign the damn discharge papers." he stormed out behind me as I walked to the car with a nurse helping me with my babies. She and I strapped them in and I thanked her. I saw ezra starting to walk out of the doors and I drove off without a trace or a word to ezra. I was too mad to even look at him square in the face. There was only one place to go. And it wasn't home.