It's what?!?

Ezra looked at me after the nurse told us that we had 3 babies instead of the one that was 2 but I mis carried so that means that I had 4 and lost one. How did the doctor miss that? Ezra drove me to the grill and I grabbed some mac and cheese with lot's of cheese. These pregnancy cravings have taken over my body. I have gained like 40 pounds just carrying my babies. But any way once we got home Ezra and I called my parents to tell them the good news. It took them a while to process that there was 4 when I had a miscarriage so now there were 3. "Mom, We are having 2 girls and a boy!" I said finally processing myself. My mom and I let out a squeal and I jumped up and down. My mom started crying but I couldn't help her since she was only on speaker phone. Once she hung up I got up and went to the pantry looking for my usual craving, choclate and pickles. I grabbed the whole jar and like 4 choclate bars and plopped on the couch with my computer looking for apartment listings in Philly. I found a really nice 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for $600 a month. I signaled ezra with my eyes and he came over and sat next to me but quickly took a scoot over after smelling my food mixture. "I found this apartment since we are moving in a week." I said. He called a relator and booked an apointment for tomorrow. With that I hopped into the shower and then to bed where ezra tried to seduce me but I fell asleep once he took his shirt off.