Telling him

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. I fell into a ball on the floor and started sobbing. Ezra kicked down the door and saw all the tests. "Aria?" he said confusingly picking up a few tests. "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry." I said crying even harder. I felt warm hands pick me and and hug me. I choked back my sobs and looked up at ezra.  " I will stay here Aria. I love you and now I love this baby." He said looking into my soul. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I pulled away right before I vomited into the toilet. Ezra held my hair back for 10 minutes unto the lasts of my food were gone. Ezra picked me up bridal style and put me onto the bed. I fell asleep to the sound of ezra's voice. 

Ezra's POV:

I was telling aria about how we would tell the others when I looked over and noticed that she was sleeping. I turned off the lights and put my arms around aria. As I dozed off, I thought about how I had ruined aria's life and her future. Once I had woken up I looked over and aria wasn't there. "Hggggggggg." I heard aria in the bathroom. Morning sickness, I thought. I got uo and ran to the bathroom to hold aria's hair. She turned around and hugged me and statred crying. I could tell that she was miserable. I got her up and out her on the couch and she handed me her favorite movie. The Great Gaspy. I turned the tv on and started the movie. I walked over to my desk and started working. "Babe, Can you call the OB/GYN?" she called through her her new hiccups. "Course." I said immediatly looking up the best ob/gyn in philly. I coudn't let her go to one in rosewood for the sake of everyone else finding out before we told them. "This is Dr.Star, how may I help you?" the women said with a blant tone. "Yes, This is Ezra Fitz, I need to schedule an appointment for my girlfriend Aria Montgomery." I said trembling. I never thought that I would have to call an OB/GYN for Aria. Once, the doctor got all her information she scheduled us thursday at noon. I would have to miss work that day, but it was all worth it. Aria was going to have my child. I was never going to leave her. 

    Aria's POV: 

Ezra told me about the appointment yesterday and then I realized this morning that it was today. I threw on a sweater, jeans and a pair of combat boots. "Ready?" ezra called. I walked out of the apartment and we drove to the doctor. "Montgomery." The nurse called. Ezra and I stood up and walked to the back. "Today we will give you an ultrasound and look at how many weeks you are." Ezra and I looked at each other and squeezed each others hands as they put the gel on. " Well Mrs.Montgomery it looks like you are 12 weeks along." The doctor said. I looked down and realized that I actually had a mini bump. It was so cute. Once they had wiped off the gel, ezra started talking ti the baby. "Hi baby. I'm your daddy. I can't wait to meet you." I grabbed his arm and hugged him. The nurse brought us some pictures and we starred in awe. Ezra started crying and I fought the tears. The nurse came in to tell us some shocking news after that...

Hey guys! As I said this is my first book! I'm exicted and nervous. If it's terrible I will just delete it. Thanks ya'll!