Why does this happen to me?

Ezra's POV:
When Aria left I was so excited! Then I heard the doorbell ring and this beautiful girl was standing at the door. She had dark brown hair and the most gorgeous eyes. She was wearing a black strapless dress with a jean jacket and red stilettos. I frowned when I saw she had the name Austin on her ankle. She walked inside and kicked off her shoes. She walked over to kinley and played with her. "Who are you?" I asked suspiciously. "I'm Gracie sorry." She said standing up. She walked over to me and shook my hand. I nodded and we went and sat on the couch. I say close next to her. I was with Aria but some how I felt attracted to Gracie. I looked into her eyes and leaned in. I fell on top of her and she started to push me off. I couldn't help myself. I just kept kissing her. When I was about to pull away Aria walked in the door. She screamed at Gracie and I to leave. At this point Gracie was crying really hard. Aria watched us leave and then Gracie walked up to her. I just kept walking. We were obviously over again.

Gracie's POV:
When Aria told us to leave I started crying. Not only had ezra almost raped me but he was arias. I walked back to her and explained about what happened. I told her about EVERYTHING. She finally believed me and we ended up crying together. Aria asked me to leave because she needed to talk to Allison. I left and went to go see my sweet baby boy. I was not going to be anyone's slut. Ever.

Arias POV:

I asked Gracie to leave and she happily did. I needed to talk to Allison since I knew that she was still in the hospital. I called a babysitter and drove up to her. I asked a nurse which room Allison venti was in and she replied with 373. I took the elevator to the 3rd floor and walked into Allison's room. I just stood their as she packed her stuff. I looked at her in half disgust. She had a crop top that said I woke up like this, hi waisted shorts, black shiny stilettos and her hair up in a genie pony tail. She had on way too much make up for a girl who was 8months pregnant and then lost a baby. A nurse came in pushing a baby crib thang that looked like the ones that I had when I had the triplets. Allison scooped up the baby wrapped in pink and kissed her sweetly. I was in udder shock. She looked up finally noticing that I was there and gasped. "I can explain." She said holding the baby tightly. I could believe what I was seeing. "Here: when I found out I was pregnant ezra started beating me and threatening my life if I left like you. When you invited us he told me to act back to my "slut" self and just be quiet. I had to get away from the him so I poured fruit punch and red food coloring on the bed to make it look like I was having a miscarriage when actually my water had broken." She said. I just starred at her. "The baby's name is paisley. Don't tell ezra." I nodded and took her stuff with me and into the car. We went back to my house I still couldn't speak. I paid the babysitter and she left. She got my babies to sleep 😏. Allison put paisley down in Aubri's pack and play and sat on the couch with me. "Here's what GONNA happen." I said harshly. " you will live in the guest room with paisley that I have upstairs. You will get a job, and help contribute to living expenses. We will change your wardrobe and you are done being a slut. You have to be a mom for paisley, do you understand?" I spat at her. She nodded quickly and smiled and stood up and hugged me. Maybe I could fix her.