B26

Ezra's POV:

When I woke up the next morning Aria was asleep and so were the babies so I went into town to a bar with top shelf liquor. I walked in and heard a bell chimed and figured that it was the door telling everyone that I was here. I walked over at sat down next to some brunette chick. "Whisky straight up." I called to the bartender. Suddenley B26 came on. "I love this song." I whispered. It reminded of aria. 'Me too." The brunette said. "I'm allison." She said sticking out her hand. "Ezra." I replied shaking her hand. We talked for hours and hours until she decided to go home. "Let me walk you home." I told her. she nodded really quick and started walking next to me. I looked down at her outfit and was pretty impressed, it was nothing that aria wore. She was wearing a long sleeved crop top that said #YOLO with no tank under, risky. She had on highwater shorts and maroon stilletos. I walked her to her door which by the way was on the last floor of her apartment complex. "Have a nice day." she told me. We both leaned in and kissed. I wanted to pull away but it felt sooo good. She pulled away to unlock her door and grabbed my tie to pull me to the bed. I threw her on it and started ripping off my clothes. She stood up and did the same and I pounced her like a lion. 

~4 hours later~

I felt so guilty. Allison had fallen asleep so I got up and left. As I was walking home over welming guilt.

Aria's POV: 

When I woke up ezra was gone but I shook it off when I saw that the babies were still there. I fed each baby, got them ready for the day and had me some lunch, then a snack and then started dinner. I was now getting really concerned about ezra. Why didn't he call me??? Suddenly the front door opened and ezra walked in. He walked over to me and hugged me from behind. I heard his soft sobs from him so I turned around. " What's wrong?" I asked him. "I I I Icheatedonyou." he said slurring his words. He was obviosly drinking. "I cheated on you." he managed to squeeze out. I started to sniffle. "HOW COULD YOU?!?! I GAVE UP MY WHOLE LIFE FOR YOU!!!!!!" I yelled at him. He stood up and started holding back his sobs. Suddenley I felt a sting on my face. Oh my gosh, he just slapped me. I starting balling and ran to my room I grabbed the smallest suit case that I could find and shoved in all my essentials. I could just buy things where ever I went. I opened the door and put my suit case by the front door. I ran to the babies room and looked back ezra was still balling but I didn't even care anymore. I strapped my babies in their car seats and put them in the stroller. I grabbed their prepacked bags that I had incase we went away. Had everything that I would need for them for a week. I pushed the stroller and grabbed my suitcase. I was done. I grabbed my purse making sure that I had my cards and cash and left. This was the end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!