Wedding planning :)

When I woke up I rolled over and ezra wasn't there. I started freaking out and ran into my babies room and they weren't there neither was the stroller,car seats,diaper bag or a bunch of toys. I felt the tears streaming down my face and I ran into the kitchen. I saw a bright pink sticky note on the fridge and it said

Aria,

   I took the babies to rosewood to spend time with your parents. Then I have to go back to work. I'll pick them back up on my way home. I'll be back at about 7. 

                                             Love You,

                                                          Ezra.

        I sighed but was some how still crying. I breathing heavily and saw on my phone that the girls were coming over at 1. I looked at the time and it was 10:30. I ran to the shower to do my thang. I washed,shaved and even had time to sing without having to be heard. It felt like before I had met ezra or had my babeis. I hopped out and skip sanged to my closet singing anaconda "My anaconda don't. My anaconda don't. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun." By the time I had made it too my closet I was out of breath. I walked over to my vanity and tied my hair up in a messy, wet bun and walked over to my clothes rack. I pick out a cute leopard maxi skirt, A plain black shirt. A jean jacket and some black strappy sandals. I threw my outfit on and admired myself in the mirror. If only I could always look like this. I picked up my blow dryer and started to dry my hair. It took me about thirty minutes but I finally finished. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and did a natural make up look. I checked my phone and it was only 12. I decided to walk down the street to subway and pick up lunch before they came over considering I had some time. I got a meatball marinara with bar-b-que chips and a sweet tea. I paid for my order and started walking back to the apartment. I opened and then locked the door and dug into my yummy lunch. Once I had finished al that yummyniss I brushed my teeth and sat on the couch and started watching Say yes to the dress. I was in official wedding planning mode and was determained to have a fairy tail wedding. Half way through I saw a beautiful ball gown with crystal and lace and I fell in love. But I knocked right out of that trance when I heard the door bell ring. I opened it up and saw the girls standing there with like a 1000000000000000000000 wedding magazines and some guy who looked like he was in his 50's "Hey aria! Ezra told us the good news and of course were here to help you! Of and this is peiere lamonte. Rosewood's best wedding planner." Hanna said acting as if she were on a sugar rush. I let them all in and we started planning. The wedding planner helped us pick a date. March 6th. It was the only time that our venue was avalibe within the year. I wanted to get married at this huge inside event center mainly for weddings. It was sooooo pretty and in our budget. Then he set up a cake testing, wedding dress appointment at klein feilds. He found a church, a band, a furniture rental, receotion hall, music, brides mades dress appointment, food, tux's appointment and we even started thinking of bachelor and bachelorette parties. Just when I had let them out the door swung open. "Guys I think that ya'll got everything." I said turning around. I saw ezra and he put the car seats down. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. I kissed him so hard and jumped down to see my babies. They were so peaceful. We put them to bed and shut the door. I suddenly slapped ezra in the face. "What the hell!" he said gripping his cheek. "That's for taking my babies without telling me in person. I almost died!" I whispered yelled back to him. he started laughing and bent down to kiss me. He started walking to our bed and layed me down. Well, I'll leave it at that. ;)

.

.

.

.

Hey ya'll! Imma udpate as much as I can because this book is going places! Comment any idea's for the next chapter and I'll certainly consider it. Oh and read my other book with my two other friends call True love lasts. It's a Nash, Cameron and taylor fanfic. 

I love ya'll!

         Hannah