First day blues

Gracie's POV:

The next morning I woke up and looked around. I was sitting dead center in my bed. My room looked amazing! All the memories from yesterday started to come through and I just started to smile. I got up and walked to austins room only to see him asleep too. I shrugged it off and walked back to my room. I hopped into the shower, washing my Long chestnut brown hair until it was soft. I hopped out, and blow dried my hair. I walked into the closet and picked out my outfit for my first day of work. I had graduated about 2 months ago from a college for BUISNESS and today was my first job. I picked out a black pencil skirt that had a matching jacket and found a pink silky blouse. I threw those on before grabbing some pink heels and a black brief case. I started to go down stairs when I stopped dead in my tracks and went back upstairs. This was my day to Also take all the kids to daycare. I got each one dressed and into my car. I ran back inside grabbed my shoes and my bag and went back out. I pulled out of the drive way and to the daycare which was actually 3 miles from my office. I singed them all in before rushing out and back to my car. It was 8 I had to be there at 8:45. Crap. I started to drive away when I spotted heaven. I pulled into the McDonald's and popped my car door. I stood up slowly since I wasn't a heel wearing kinda girl. I hobbled inside and ordered my chicken biscuit with a hash brown and a large coke. I ate it quickly before scurrying back outside. I drive to my office building and got out. I started to get butterflies in my stomach similar to when I found out that I was pregnant with Austin. I got my brief case and walked inside. I greeted the receptionist who took me to the CEO of the company. She held the door open and I walked inside. "Good morning sir." I said firmly. "Good morning Gracie your office is just outside mine and then first one on the right. Have a great day" he said smiling from ear to ear. I nodded and walked out. I did exactly what he said and started silently squealing when I saw my office. It was actually really big unlike the cubicles out here. Did I mention that I am the new VP? Oh well now you know. I walked in and started to look around. My office over looked the city and I could see Malibu back from here! I saw my name tagged in like everything including my own name plate which had my name and the title VP of malls across America. This job paid big so it would really help me out. I haven't decided if I wanted to stay in the house with Aria and Allison because well Allison is still kinda a betch. (a/n... 😂😂😂😂😂😂). I walked around and see that the office designer matched my color scheme perfectly. I wanted lavender purple on the pillows and other accent furniture but everything else white. I got exactly what I wanted!!!! I couldn't be happier. I set a few pictures in one if my deals which happened to be really small. I filled that whole table with pictures of me and Austin and a few of me and Aria of Allison and the triplets or paisley. I sat in my chair and kicked me feet up. This was gonna be a great job.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hey y'all. I hope that you liked it. I hope that yall already now that Aria had a job. I mentioned it in a chapter earlier. I might or might not give Allison a job. Have a great day!! 😘😂