Fixing the nursery

We walked into the nursery and set up all the paint stuff. I changed into an old shirt and some maternity shorts and walked back in to see them already painting. I grabbed a roller and starting painting. 

-3 hours later-

We have finally finished painting and Hanna and all the other girls ordered pizza before we would assemble the rest of the nursery. The doorbell rang right as One of the triplets kicked and at that exact time spencer and emily had their hands on my whale stomach. We all started giggling as Hanna paid for the pizza's and brought them in. I guled down a whole pizza and walked to the bathroom while they all finished. I peed for like 20 minutes and walked out to see them all setting up the cribs Hanna had built half, Spencer and Emily were putting the last few screws on the cribs. I walked over to help Hanna on the other half. Once those were done we put those in there places they all went to arrange the changing table and rocker while I put in the crib bedding in each crib. That took me a solid hour because my huge belly kept getting in the way. I turned around once mor and saw that they finished they had finished there jobs and were putting away diapers and wipes. I just gasped and walked to the closet to put away all the clothes. I sat on a stool and removed price tags and size tags and aranged all the clothes by size. Once I finished I sat on the floor not even looking around fell asleep once I had realized that that the girls were gone. I woke up suddenly when I looked over and saw ezra crying in the door way. "Hey babe what's wrong?' I Asked trying to sit up. He walked over to me and pulled me up. "It's so perfect." He said looking around. I looked around and saw that EVERYTHING had been put together even the stroller and high chairs. I cried into his shoulder until I heard a pop and saw some stick stuff pour down my legs. "Oh My God, My water broke." I cried.