Spending time as a family

\Once ezra and I had gotten back to the apartment it was time to feed the triplets. I filled their 3 bottles with warm water and formula. Unfortunatly the triplets weren't even a month old so we had to hand feed each of them. I grabbed elliot and ezra grabbed the girls and we waited for them to finish their bottles. They ate sooooooooooooo slowly. Elliot took 45 minutes to finish his bottle, but the girls oh my gosh took almost 2 hours. By the time that we had finished feeding and burping the babies it was like 5. I put Elliot to sleep and walked out to order some chinese while ezra put down the girls. By the time that it had actually arrived ezra was passed out in the rocker. I shook him lightly trying not to wake the babies because once you wake one you wake them all up. "Hey Babe, wake up I have food." his eyes fluttered open. He shot up grabbed a bag and walked to the kitchen. Puzzled I just followed him in and sat down. It was quiet for a while until I broke the silence. " So what do you want to do tomorrow." I asked trying so desperatly to clear some obvious tension between us. "I just want to spend time with you guys for the missing day that you took away." he said giving me some attitude. I didn't say anything but I just walked away. I went straight to the shower. I hoped in and did my usual routine and hoped right out. I changed into some yoga pants and a tank top and jumped into bed. I felt a large pair of hands wrap around my waist. It started to make me feel a little self consious, I tuned over and was face to face with ezra. "Babe I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you again. I don't like fighting just think of the triplets." He said. He was right, it was for the triplets. But I was too tired to even function. "I love you." I said slowly falling asleep. "I love you too babe.: I heard before my eyes shut tight.