Miss movin on

Allison's POV:

After I lost the baby ezra hadn't talked to me after I lost the baby. He came back to the hospital the next day and brought all my stuff. I looked worried and then he took his stuff and left. He stuck a sticky note on the counter and left. I got up and walked over to it. Basically it said that he was done with me and that I needed to get all my stuff out of his apartment by next week. I hopped back into my bed and cried. I lost it all, why did I do this?

Arias POV:

I woke up the next morning And Unstrapped each baby one by one and into their beds. I shuffled back down stairs and ezra was just standing there. I was startled at first but then thought that he stayed over and so I walked to him and jumped into his arms. We were making out and he kept trying to move us to my room but I would stick my feet out and then he would stop. I pulled back after about 10 minutes. "I missed you." I whispered. "Come back with me?" He said quickly. " YES!" I screamed. I had forgiven ezra after the baby died which sounds awful but that's the way the cookie crumbles right? I called my realtor and told her that I was moving and she said that she would be over soon. I was so excited. I left for a few hours to get boxes and gracie went to watch the triplets. When I walked in, they were making out on my couch. "THATS IT EZRA WERE DONE LEAVE MY HOUSE AND YOU TOO GRACIE!" I cried. They both got up and left. I told the realtor that the house wasn't for sale. I was done with love...