Shopping!

Today Ezra and I are going to go shopping for the triplets because we have nothing considering that we just moved. We walked into Baby's R Us. "Now sweet heart, Let's not go crazy we only have 1200 per baby." Ezra said glancing around. I nodded my head and headed for the cribs. I found 3 really pretty light brown wooden cribs for $300 each. Ezra picked up 3 and stuck 1 in each of the 3 carts, (one for each baby) then we headed to bottles. We picked out like 50 diffrent colored bottles,Teal,Pink, Blue,Orange, and even some animal print. I had totaled each baby at $400 for now. I walked over to the strollers and found an awesome 3 baby stroller that can hold each tripelts car seats, which reminded me that I needed car seats. I skipped over to that section leving ezra with all 3 carts. He laughed then grunted realizing that I wasn't coming back to help. Once he finally came with all our stuff we looked at diffrent car seats because we wanted each triplet with a diffrent design so that we could at least have luck on telling each one apart. I found a Barn yard one for the boy, a Zebra one for one of the girls and a cheetah one for the other girl. Once the necessitys had all been gotten I went to clothes. Oh boy I probably looked crazy I was Just emptying those racks. I had filled all carts but I had fogotten formula. I walked back while ezra went to check out and grabbed 4 big jugs so that we wouldn't have to worry about that. When I had gotten back to ezra the total was skyrocketing. Once everything was rang up and into our cart the total came up to $3600. I started giggling as ezra swiped his card and we pushed the baskets out to the car. We loaded up the car until if was over stuffed and drove back to the apartment. We brought everything up and then he went out with his buddies to watch a game while I decided to call my friends to go buy some paint for the nursery and come over and help me set up. Then I had realized that I had no bedding so I took a cab back to the store and picked up crib bedding to match the car seats. I picked up some blankets, bibs, highchair and a few other things while I was out, which cost me a ton since I had boughten all things to match the car seats except the rocker. I took the cab back home and when I got there my friends were waiting with like 8 buckets of teal and grey paint. That was the colors ezra liked so I went along with it. Then we walked to the nursery and got started...