Announcing to the world

"Well it looks like just one baby, but I could be wrong, We will look once your farther along." Ezra and I nodded as I put my shirt down. I jumped off the bed and ezra. We scheduled another appointment for 5 months, considering how well I was going in my pregnancy. The happiness fadded right away when Hanna called. "Aria! Where are you?" she said. "Going to the grille. Get all the girls and meet me there in 20." I said before hanging up.  Ezra drove me to the grille and dropped me off. "I love you." he said. "I-I love you too." I said seeing hanna walk in. I opened the door and immidiatly dound spencer and sat. "What's going on? You have been so distant lately." Spencer said looking real smart. " I have to tell ya'll something" I said shaking. I let a tear slip and that really started shaking them up. "I-I-I'm pregnant and ezra is the father." I blurted. No one spoke and just stared at me. "Wow." they all said in sync. "Congrats?" Hanna said. Once everyone got hold that I was going to keep it, they were all really excited. "So, We're going to be aunts?" Spencer said. I nodded as everyone jumped up to hug me. I called Ezra to tell him the good news. "They were so happy for me!" I said. "Well I have good news too!" he said.  "First, I called your parents. They can't wait to be grandparents but are a little disapointed that your only 18. Second, I got a job offer in Phily that pays double what rosewood is offering. I took the job, we need the money for the baby." he said in a way to cheery tone. I suddenly had the urge to cry. "What's wrong? he asked. " I don't know. Hormones?" he laughed and I hung up. I walked to school and finished my day.