Introduction

This book was a fan fiction and after editing it, it is not a fan fiction anymore so don't get confused by some comments.

I have decided not to change the names of the characters in order not to cause confusion to the new readers and since the names suit the characters.

The main character in this book "Madeline" is not a weak person. The way she reacts is due to the continuous gaslighting of her husband. It is very normal for her to be the way she is, don't hate on her. The book portrays how can someone be a victim of someone's manipulation especially under the influence of that person's "love".

If u can't handle her character, how she will easily forgive actions please leave and don't read the book. Hate comments towards the female lead character will NOT be tolerated.

Everyone is allowed to express their opinions but I have seen how far the hate towards "Madeline" has gone because of her weakness. So, don't hate on her simply if you want to continue this book.

This work is my original idea written in 2018, edited in 2022. Respectfully, don't copy my work or I will disrespectfully find and expose you.

Ps: Since some of you still don't understand the part where I said "do not hate on Madeline", I understand if you do but that leads to you hating on the book instead.

Please if you find yourself not enjoying the book just fucking leave. Hate will not be tolerated for the LAST TIME, your comments will be blocked and so will your account.

I wrote this book YOUNG and wanted to fit wattpad's stereotypical pattern of having weak female. I do hate how I portrayed Madeline hence why I made the 2nd epilogue.

*MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS BOOK, ALCOHOL REFERENCE, LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*