7

NARRATOR

It's been days since the accident and Grayson just got discharged from the hospital. Everything was packed and Grayson, Madeline and Ethaneal were all heading out towards the car. Brady couldn't make it because he was caught up with some work but he told them that he is coming tomorrow.

To say this whole situation didn't make Madeline anxious would be an understatement.

She was in fact very nervous and tensed about it all, she thought it was like a new born baby who she is going to start with slowly step by step. She had to start over with Grayson, no way was she about to remind me of his past. She needed her Grayson back.

It was for Ethaneal too but he was more relieved than nervous about it.

It was a great opportunity for him and Madeline to make Grayson change to be a better person, he just needs to make a plan for it to not let anybody from the past talk to Grayson or anybody close to bring up the past. They both stopped when Grayson stopped walking as soon as they exited the hospital. The cold breeze of November hit Grayson's face giving him some goosebumps as he closed his eyes, adjusting to the cold weather.

The driver hurried towards the door opening it for Grayson to enter which he did and on the other side Madeline sat, Ethaneal was in the passenger's seat.

Madeline's gaze was fixed on Grayson the entire ride while Grayson was just staring out of the window.

His features looked way softer now and he is calm unlike before the accident when it was always dark and barely showing emotions towards anyone.

She noticed how memorizing his hazel eyes looked as he continued staring out of the window, oh how she missed looking at his face for as long as she could and appreciate him.

When they approached the gate a pit of nervousness rushed through Grayson's stomach which made him glance at Madeline. He hesitated a little bit before shrugging it off and holding Madeline's hand.
Madeline could feel how sweaty and shaky Grayson's hands were and she knew he felt embarrassed and anxious. He was embarrassed because he couldn't remember anything and felt pressured that he is going to make Madeline and Ethaneal go through a lot with it.

Little did he know that, this is something Madeline and Ethan wanted to happen for so long now not in a bad way. Of course, they do not wish for anything harmful happening to Grayson but this is an opportunity for them to have him back from the dark side who dragged himself into.

"Is this our house?" Grayson asked Madeline curiously and she nodded her head a yes.

"How did i even afford this?" Grayson asked again another question as he couldn't believe that it was their house.

"Well,you are one of the most important business men in the city, also Ethaneal lives here with us." Madeline told him.

Grayson relaxed a little when Madeline told him that and she leaned back resting his back against the car seat.

They were finally able to get out of the car when the it stopped in the driveway.

Grayson's eyes roamed around the place admiring how beautiful and marvelous it looked.

He followed Ethan into the house and Madeline was by his side, she didn't wanna leave it.

Ethaneal unlocked the door moving to the side and letting Madeline and Grayson enter first.