21

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE

Monday 16 April 2017,

PAST TIME GRAYSON'S DIARY

NARRATOR

Arabella made her way down the stairs of Grayson's  house on her way to work, she also wanted to check on Madeline and make sure everything was okay with her.

She managed to keep her pregnancy a secret from Brady and Ethaneal and most importantly Grayson. She took good care of Madeline especially in the past two weeks where Grayson had been very distant not only from Madeline but the entire house. She was trying her best to give Madeline the emotional and needed support through such a time especially since there are some complications going.

Of course she knew why Grayson was distant but had to keep her mouth shut for Madeline's health, she was scared for any harm to happen to the baby if she drops such a bombshell to her.

She saw her best friend sitting on the couch her elbow placed on the couch hand with her head resting on the palm of her hand. She is exactly three months and two weeks pregnant now and you could barely notice a bump or anything but the obvious change in her mood and habits was enough to say something.

"Good morning Maddie, how are feeling today also why are you up early?" Arabella asked Madeline while grabbing her cup of coffee that the maid made her then went back standing in front of the table.

"I didn't even sleep last night." She confessed pushing the strands if hair that were out behind her ear, sitting up and straightening her back looking at Arabella.

Arabella dropped her cup of coffee down on the table and crossed her arms pissed off at Madeline for her stubborn actions that might lead to bad consequences later.

"Madeline, i know you are worried and exhausted but please please i am begging you to take care of yourself at least for the health of your baby." Arabella begged her leaning down to Madeline, trying to persuade her.

"I don't care, i just want to know why Grayson changed out of the blue, where does he spend all these nights away from home? I can't even enjoy this without feeling guilty or thinking about where he is, Arabella. He doesn't even know that I am fucking pregnant, how do you expect me to rest?" She said her tone laced with sorrow.

Arabella felt terrible for Madeline especially because she knew exactly where Grayson has been during those two weeks but she didn't want to tell her for so many obvious reasons but Arabella was ready to tell her today. She would prepare for it after work. She knew Madeline was so happy about this but she was too afraid to show any signs and it tore Arabella that Grayson robbed Madeline's happiness about something that she has always wanted.

"Madeline, all men do the same thing. They distance for a while but they sure always come back to who they truly belong to." Arabella paused sitting on the couch next to Madeline. "I want you to enjoy every bit of this Maddie because you deserve it. Also get some sleep you need to look good tomorrow for whatever the hell that event is that we are going. So, get enough rest literally have some self time for you today."

"If he loves you, you will get a good reaction from him when you tell him." Arabella added.

"What if he doesn't give a good one?" Madeline asked Arabella raising her eyebrows at her.