8

NARRATOR

It's been days since the accident and the house is still the same

Ethan who started spending sometime with Elena and slowly falling in love with everything about her.

The way things were moving with them, everything between them was escalating but slow at the same time. They spent so much time together and in such short period they could already tell, this was real. Still respecting each other's boundaries and privacy, never once did any of them push the other to talk about topics they weren't comfortable with.

Brady who was busy as usual but was already planning to visit Madeline to talk to her.

Madeline felt so lonely with all of this happening around her since she moved out of her room with Grayson. She thought that them sleeping together won't make it any better it will just make things awkward so she left his room in order to let him be comfortable on his own.

Grayson on the other hand was trying so hard to remember anything that he could.

Leaving him alone in the room gave him an opportunity to search through the drawers and see old pictures. He was searching through the drawers until he found a photo album and he quickly sat down on the bed and opened it.

It was all pictures of him and Madeline's wedding day.

A smile immediately appeared on his face when his eyes laid on them. He loved how beautiful Madeline looked in her wedding gown and the grin on her face with her eyes lighting up, her makeup was so elegant and pretty it complimented her already stunning features.

As he flipped over the pages and seeing more pictures of the wedding he was waiting and forcing himself to remember anything.

But nothing was clicking which made Grayson really devastated.

He put the album back then throwing himself on the bed laying down on it. He was trying to think of something to do since he couldn't go to work because he remembered nothing about it. It would be hard for him to go and be completely oblivious of how things were going and be around team who are now strangers to him. He hated it, he just wished he understood his life, remembered anything to make it easier for him. It frustrated him, angered him, made him feel weak and stuck.

Madeline glided down the stairs in her baby blue hoodie that covered up to her knees.

the first thing that caught her eyes was Brady standing by the bar drinking some what she assumed is vodka since it's his favorite, classic Brady having vodka at 10 am already he really needs a break, Madeline thought.