18

NARRATOR

Thursday 30 March 2017,

Still Madeline sitting all alone in her room staring at the positive stick in her hand in disbelief of how fast it happened when she made sure it doesn't. She wants to have a baby of course and wanted to be happy about it but she felt guilty as if something was pushing her away from being happy about it.

It was nearly three in the morning and still Grayson didn't come home and it made her worried that something might have happened to him but then she thought maybe someone is home or Grayson is but downstairs.

She opened the door slowly not making a sound just in case someone is home and sleeping. Her head then snapped towards the direction of the door that was being closed and there appeared Arabella coming out of the Brady's room heading towards to the bathroom but Madeline hurried towards her before she could go in.

Arabella gasped when Madeline grabbed her hands and started pulling her towards her room the look of confusion not leaving Arabella's face.

"What the hell Madeline?" Arabella said while Madeline locked the door behind them so that no one could hear or enter the room.

"I need to tell you about something very important just promise me not to tell anyone about this not even Brady." Madeline made an agreement with Arabella.

"God, Madeline i promise you are fucking scaring." Arabella said her voiced laced with worry and confusion.

"Listen, i don't know how fast did this happen. I made sure it wouldn't and everything possible to always make sure nothing happens but i don't know." Madeline told Arabella her voice shaking as Arabella held her sweaty hands to comfort her nodding for her to proceed and tell her what was on her mind.

"Hey,hey it's okay just tell me what it is and i will help." Arabella assured Madeline holding her hand tighter watching her close her eyes taking a deep breath before speaking.

"I am pregnant." Madeline confessed then opening her eyes to see Arabella's reaction but her face didn't show any signs of any facial expression.

"W-what are you serious, i mean are you sure about this?" Arabella asked Madeline nervously. It was obvious she was nervous for her best friend since knew that Grayson didn't want kids any soon.

But that wasn't just it, Madeline felt like Arabella was hiding something.

"We gotta make sure it is and go see a doctor because pregnancy tests aren't always accu-" and before Arabella could finish her sentence Madeline had her hand on her mouth rushing towards the bathroom to throw up. "Alright forget what i said."

Arabella leaned against the door frame watching Madeline clean up her mouth and wash her face then wiping it with a towel.

"So, what am i going to do?" Madeline questioned Arabella, she knew she is a great adviser and a listener. Everytime someone has a problem they always go to her to solve it yet she never solves her own.

"This was so unexpected, Madeline but you should really tell him." Arabella told Madeline who started chuckling then staring at the window.

"You really think it's that easy Bella? You don't understand i don't even know if i should be happy about this or feel guilty about it and it sucks." Almost tears forming on Madeline's eyelids but she quickly wiped them with her sleeve. This made Arabella's blood to boil seeing Madeline like this was what she hated the most. She knew how much she wanted this especially with Grayson. Madeline didn't deserve this in her opinion with all the shit she helped Grayson through she deserves to be happy about this.