33

Thursday 10 August 2017,

PAST TIME GRAYSON'S DIARY

GRAYSON

It was an extremely stressful day and i needed a break from work for at least a day. I have been staying alone at the townhouse where Angelina and i spent most of our time together and it felt uncomfortable. I guess that's why i am uncomfortable here. It's all awful memories with this woman. I tried my best to avoid her calls and her constantly showing up to the townhouse and almost trying something with me after giving a trash apology and explaining some things going on between her and Nicolas that I could care less about.

I can't believe i threw myself in her filthy hands.

But i never thought it would be hard to stay away from Camille. Ever since i came back from Norway we didn't stop talking daily and to be honest i adored her company. She would have been so helpful if she was present here with me. It pained me everytime we facetimed when i couldn't have the guts to tell her i love her back. I reached a conclusion that since she obviously reminds me alot of Madeline who i haven't said it to her in a while, that might be the reason.

I knew i was being a terrible human and the look on her face and how much sad emotion showed in her eyes, it was clear it hurt her too and i hated that. At the moment, i was searching for a new townhouse instead of the current one that i was in. It was all filled with memories with Angelina and i needed to get away from it and find a better place. I was flipping through the pages and reading all the details of the house in front of me when the bell of the townhouse rang and i knew for sure it was someone from the house coming to lecture me.

I pulled the huge silver door handle and my eyes went wide when i saw the person standing in front of me.

"Oh my god, i missed you." Camille said and she immediately wrapped her arms tightly around my body and rested her chin on my shoulder then placed her face in crook of my neck.

"Camille, what are you doing here? You should be in Norway with your family and-" i couldn't continue because she raised her head up immediately from my shoulder to face me.

"I don't care, i gave it all up. I gave up on my work, my family, my friends there and everything there." She confessed getting closer and placing her hand on my cheek and i felt hypnotized by her irresistible touch. "Because i realized exactly what i wanted."

She shifted her eyes from my eyes to my lips a couple of times before leaning in slowly to place her soft lips on mine and once she attached hers on mine, i pushed myself to kiss back.

I hated this, i hate myself even more now. She gave up everything she loved for me, the one who doesn't love her the way she does.

She loved hanging out with her friends, she is a family oriented and always showed so much care and love towards her family, she is ambitious and workaholic who is one of the most successful people that i know and her heart shouldn't belong to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned as she cupped my face and checked it searching for any signs of sickness. I wasn't sick, but what she said made me truly sick. She gave up everything for me and if I mess anything up she is going to be terribly hurt.

"No no, this is so unexpected but it's a great surprise." I told her making her grin with her cheeks having a hint of red color. I moved aside letting her enter and held her luggage for her. I gave her time to scan the new place and complimenting it and giving me some remarks on the place.