19

NARRATOR

Friday 1 April 2017,

Head buried in her neck as she sat on his office table in the middle of the night when no one was present, especially his wife.

Her jacket and shirt tossed somewhere on the floor leaving her only in her bra and skirt that were going to be soon on the floor next to her other clothes.

They both enjoying this no doubt they missed each other so dearly even though the last time they saw each other was 2 days ago but they just couldn't get enough of each other it's like they are both each other's favorite venom that no matter how toxic it is, they can't get rid of it.

Running her hands through his hair still his head buried in her neck something that she loved the most about their make out sessions, it was basically her weakness. With his hands on her hips desperately then slowly going down to her skirt to take it off.

"Nicolas." Angelina moaned softly in his ears driving him insane by knowing the affect that his touch had on her.

She pulled his face from her neck looking him through his eager and lustful eyes then bringing his lips to hers connecting both together which didn't last long before Nicolas pulled away with the biggest grin on his face, enjoying every single bit of this.

Poor Gabrielle, getting cheated on just for being ambitious and a workaholic. She loves her work as much as she loves her husband yet she got cheated on. A body that is literally a masterpiece that anyone would wish for and a personality that anyone would fall in love with.

But men are disloyal and are always unsatisfied with what they have. They always look for the better even when they have the best.

"So its all done right?" Nicolas asked after they were done and Angeline crossed her legs and rested her hand on the desk watching Nicolas put his clothes back on and grabbing his lighter to light cigarette.

Although he is a disgusting man but there is no way to deny that he is very attractive. His tanned skin With his piercing blue eyes staring admiringly at Angelina with his fingers running through his messy dark brown hair. No wonder why all women fall for him but looks aren't everything, when it comes to someone with a personality like his.

"All done and planned baby." Angelina replied proudly giving him a wink causing a smirk to appear on his face and then Angelina got off the desk and walked over to him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Aren't you jealous about me sleeping with him?" Angelina asked Nicolas the most unexpected question but being already experienced and the smart yet manipulative man that he is, he knew exactly how to answer this question.

"I am dead jealous but at the end of the day, I own you." He said and that was enough to please her ears and soon again their lips were back again connecting with each other until Angelina disconnected her lips from his when she remembered something.

"Wait, there is someone who found out about Grayson and I." She paused watching his facial expression change. "It's Arabella, Brady's girlfriend. Grayson said she saw us us kissing and he had to explain to her."

Nicolas muttered some curse words underneath his breath before then lighting another cigarette and sitting on his office chair taking a few puffs before speaking.

"Don't worry, I know her and i will handle it myself and just simply do what we did with Grayson with her." Nicolas assured her, unbothered anymore about the situation since it was all planned in his head.

The two spent the whole night together with Angelina on his lap and him been completely relaxed enjoying the view of her alluring body that he couldn't resist or get enough of.