34

Tuesday 2 January 2018,

PAST TIME GRAYSON'S DIARY

NARRATOR

It's a beautiful peaceful day being in bed especially when it's with the one you love the most. It feels amazing waking up next to them everyday being wrapped around their arms close to their warm body.

And it's always strange waking up to an empty bed because you always think they left or you feel the lose of their contact, it always keeps you safe.

Today, Camille woke up to the second type patting the bed and finding it empty has always been something that she hated the most. She loved waking up to Grayson next to her.

She got up making her side of the bed and stretching her body before grabbing new clothes to dress into after taking a shower and doing her morning routine. She definitely needed the hoter water to meet with her body and have her mind feel relaxed and let all that negative energy out with the water. She ran her fingers through her hair when she placed the shampoo on her hair. She was one of those people who no water could never close their eyes when they had shampoo falling down their face.

She turned off the water wrapping a towel around her naked wet body and got out getting dressed in her clothes.

When she was done with everything, she could smell the burnt food that she couldn't figure out but that was the usual. Grayson burned most of the food when he tried to embrace his cooking skills with a little bit of failed touches.

"Grayson." Camille called out when she didn't find Grayson anywhere.

She called him again multiple times until she stopped in front of his office room when she heard Grayson's voice talking on the phone and he sounded so angry and annoyed.

She didn't want to interrupt so she stood outside waiting for him but her mind wouldn't stop her from pushing her to listening to what he was saying.

"Yeah so what if i have been away from the house for almost six months Brady?" Grayson shouted to the person on the phone.

What has he been staying away from? Camille wondered furrowing her eyebrows inconfusion.

"I know my responsibilities, you don't have to remind me that i have a wife." Grayson for a second his voice softening and his expression relaxed. "How is she doing?"

"She is not doing fine at all Grayson, she needs you here you need to stop whatever you are doing." Brady said on the other side of the phone and it upset Grayson since he started running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Can you..." Grayson started taking a deep breath to hold himself from letting a tear roll down his cheek. "Can you take care of her for me?"

"You don't have to tell me, Grayson." And that's what Brady last said before ending the call with Grayson.

Grayson placed his hands on the table staring down at them and then looked up facing the backyard searching for Camille and when he didn't find her he turned around to go see if she is still sleeping or not.

Both of them stood silent as soon as their eyes met each others, Grayson eyes went wide hoping that she wasn't listening to his call this whole time while she has never felt any heart break.