30

Thursday 5 July 2017,

PAST TIME GRAYSON'S DIARY

NARRATOR

To say the house was boring was an understatement, it was more than simply boring and empty.

The dinner table was never filled only Ethaneal decided to use it. Barely someone looked each other in the face or even acknowledged the other person's presence, no music was played as always through the house. The dining table was never filled with its daily food spread across it, with the people surrounding it sharing all the laughs and conversations.

Grayson was out at the townhouse ninety percent of the time, inviting girls over every night not to replace Angelina's place or satisfy him but to try and keep that empty void in his heart that Madeline left filled. He didn't realize how fucked up this was or at least that's what he liked to believe. He always knew and now he is beating himself up for it. 

And no, he was inviting those women over to sleep with, instead he was inviting them over as some therapy. Talking to them, venting about it all, sometimes he would even cry while telling his story to them.

It was a mess.

Brady was impulsive with whatever he did, he basically lost his mind with Arabella. He has never loved a woman like Arabella and it was hard not having her around him and knowing that she cheated hurt.

Madeline, her state was indescribable. She felt so lonely, worthless, depressed and devastated. All day she sat in her room drinking uncountable cups of coffee and going out to run some errands and listening to music to escape her reality. She missed her work, she missed painting, she missed waking up everyday early in the morning and going to the place that she loves the most and it's her work. She walked in getting some awkward stares from the people and even heard some of them gossiping, what the hell was that about? that's what Madeline thought.

She reached up to the top to where her office was and the elevator doors opened and she stepped outside slowly smiling at the sight of her office but her smile instantly disappearing when she saw what was happening in her office.

Angelina was currently sitting on the desk talking to someone as the other people around her were packing Madeline's stuff and replacing it with her own and giving the office a new decoration. Angelina's eyes sparkled when she saw Madeline and immediately jumped off the desk walking over to Madeline.

"What the hell are you doing? How do you still have the guts and courage to stay here and show me your face?" Madeline asked her in utter confusion yet didn't show her any signs.

"You see." Angelina cleared her throat tittering at Madeline's words.

"I kind of made Grayson go all hammered and tricked him with words to sign up a contract where i became the new manager of this company, for all i know you came here uninvited to my office." She explained whispering the last sentence causing Madeline to bite her lips in vexation.

"I don't understand, what do you win out of all of this? Literally just tearing marriages apart isn't a personality trait Angelina. You should simply take your dignity and go." Madeline snapped not believing the words that came out of her mouth and the courage that suddenly build up in her. All the silence the past weeks, the rage she is holding was about to burst on Angelina.