24

Friday 23 April 2017,

PAST GRAYSON'S DIARY

NARRATOR

It's been two days since Madeline left the hospital after her surgery and it hasn't been easy on her at all especially since Grayson isn't around, he didn't even listen to her voicemail.

She felt empty, numb mostly although she was in alot of pain from the surgery. It wasn't easy on her especially after the sad news that she might go through some difficulties if she tries to get pregnant again.

She was laying in bed all day, Ethaneal and Brady noticed her state and Arabella explained everything to them since Madeline refused to tell anyone about it. 

Arabella spent all her time with Madeline and even took time off from work for her, she knew she needed comfort and someone's company before she goes insane. But also when Arabella went to make some soup or anything for Madeline warm to eat, Brady and Ethaneal always stayed with her. Brady felt sorry for her and wished Madeline told him about it instead of keeping it a secret. He hated seeing Madeline who he considered a little sister so devastated, in so much pain.

Grayson on the other hand was walking back to sit on the couch in the living room with his coffee reading some news on his laptop. He saw one of the man servants walking with a clipboard and a pack that looked like medicines in his hands, he got curious mostly scared that he might be doing drugs in the house.

"Hey." Grayson shouted placing down his cup of coffee on the kitchen island and the servant instantly walked to him.

"What is this?" Grayson asked taking the clipboard snatching the clipboard away from him.

He got confused when it was a medical record, someone must be sick but then his eyes laid on the bold words that showed the instructions of the medicine on the clipboard. It said miscarriage pills.

"Who are these to?" Grayson asked the servant through gritted teeth looking at him it's like he is about to punch him.

"Mrs Hendrix." The servant answered looking down when Grayson heard her name he froze, what the fuck? Grayson dashed towards the stairs and immediately slamming the room open where Madeline was in causing her to flinch.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked her his tone laced with nothing but anger that someone can drown into, outrageous, feeling betrayed when Madeline was the betrayed one, it frightened Madeline how he was. Madeline couldn't say a word, she just looked at him taking quick breaths staring at him as her anxiety started kicking in, tears burning through her eyes.

"You are fucking pregnant and taking pills to have a miscarriage?" He said his tone even louder more intimidating now as he held the pills in his hands.

"Was." Madeline corrected him and his expression instantly changed, it softened now a little but he still had the same angry look plastered on his face just not as intimidating as it was.

"So you are a liar? Not just about this but you are doing shit behind my back, Controlling my work with Chris." He confessed and that's when Madeline's eyes went wide. He knows about the thing with Chris.

"Answer me Madeline, why did you do it with Chris? Why did you lie and not tell me that you were pregnant?" He started shouting his face turning red from anger as he ran his fingers through his soft hair in frustration.