1

NARRATOR

Love, something very unfamiliar to some of us because we never experienced it or either we are scared to fall in love with the wrong person.

Being deeply in love with someone gives you strength and courage.

But Grayson's and Madeline's is different.

They experienced both types of love, they never knew exactly what love meant.

And Madeline clearly fell in love with the wrong person.

Grayson, she was madly and endlessly in love with him but things changed.

Madeline's simple features, green eyes, her umber skin that showed off her mixed features and jet black hair captured Grayson's heart.

They have been married for two years and they only loved each other for two months.

Everybody envied them for how amazing they were and how Grayson loved Madeline.

But then everything started falling apart.

It wasn't really their choice but it was more of a decision, it was Grayson's decision to let his marriage come to this level.

You decide whether you want to keep your relationship going in a healthy path.

Or in a rough path full of bumpy roads that doesn't end.

It's hard to keep a good relationship though, unless you really want this.

Grayson, he really loved Madeline and he believes that there is still this part in his heart that does.

But something keeps pushing him away and he doesn't know what it is.

It took him a long time to tell those three simple words 'i love you.'

Not because he didn't mean it or he doesn't love her.

In fact, he loved her so dearly but was scared.

Scared of her reaction that she might get disappointed or not say it back.

He loved to spoil her with gifts although Madeline didn't ask for any of it.

He loved to go on road trips with her and sing out loud like two little idiots.

He loved to go and jump off cliffs with her then spend the rest of the night with her.

He loved to sit with her in his backyard her in his arms protecting her and them opening up to each other.

He loved to watch her dance while painting and then when he got bored he always chased her with brushes that had colors on them.

He just loved spending each and an every minute with her.

But now it all changed.

Madeline, she is a normal who never thought she was gonna fall in love with a man like Grayson.

Rich, attractive, strong minded, ambitious, stone hearted, grumpy and selfish.

He is the one who saw the designs of her dresses and asked to see the designer of them before the show started.

She was a small designer who wanted to achieve alot of things. Never had high expectations, love was never on her mind. She adores her work, in fact a workaholic like her never had anything else on her mind.

She was way different from Grayson.

Sweet, kind, outgoing, loved by people, shy, innocent and kind hearted.

Two absolutely different people fell in love with each other hoping for a change.

Madeline, is interested in figurative art,models and nature.

She believes that it's something to get all her emotions out in or else she would go insane.

But lately her inspiration is gone.

It was Grayson who inspired her through it all and who helped her to make her own brand.

But it didn't last long after the incident that happened that completely shattered everything.

Grayson, a rich man who owns his own company with his brother. Ethaneal, is little different than his brother. He has other priorities.

He is used to fame and attention from people but Madeline isn't.

All eyes were on him and Madeline when they first started their relationship.

Only because, how could a big business man like Grayson date a very average girl like Madeline who doesn't come from a rich family like him?

Grayson didn't care about it, it was nobody's choice he gets to be with the person he wants to be with.

He believed that you can't control who you fall in love with.

And he couldn't control not falling in love with Madeline.

She was his priority number one at times.

But men do change and when they do it's to the worse sometimes.

They are never satisfied with what they have until they lose it.

But with a person like Grayson he is stone hearted.

He basically doesn't care about anybody's feelings and all he cares about is his company and fame.

Can Madeline change that?

Or what if an incident happens that completely changes
both Madeline and Grayson?

Hiden secrets are revealed and feelings are regained.

It's like a war between hearts and feelings that is never gonna end.

++++

Thanks for reading.
I love you!

A/N: this is a small chapter it's just an introduction but the next chapters are long and more interesting.
I am so excited to start this book.