10

GRAYSON

I harshly shut the diary and rested my elbows on it and my face between the palms of my hand. Recalling everything that i just read, i was smiling the entire time while reading it. I hate how Madeline and i have a good relationship but i can't remember any of it and i am probably not the only one hurting.

I can see it in Madeline's eyes, they hold so much innocence and......pain. It's crystalline, very easy to tell that she has been through a lot and my memory loss is an addition to all her suffering which pains me. I just wish I knew what happened to her so I can fix it, help her, be there for her and talk to her about it all.

She doesn't deserve to be hurt, she is too precious for it.

But also something crossed my mind, the room that Madeline didn't show me.

I think it's her art room but if it is, why didn't she show it to me? what is so special about that room to her? I shrugged it off, i will just let her show it to me when she feels like doing it. The last thing I want is to push things between the both of us, I want us to take it step by step until everything goes back to normal between us.

I picked up the diray and slowly opened the door trying my best not to make any noise because i didn't want them to hear me.

It was also a little confusing how they looked shook when they knew i found the diary, it made me more curious to read it and find out everything about my past. The most horrible feeling is being an adult, aware of your surroundings except you are only aware of a specific part of your life which is the present while the past is vanished. The past is a whole big part of my life that I know nothing about.

I entered the room that Madeline and i shared before the accident but now she sleeps in the room next to me because things are kinda awkward between us.

I opened the closet room and opened the last drawer of my suits wardrobe and placed the diary in it.

This is the only place that i thought about and i guess it is not easy to find.

The looks on their faces when I told them about it, made me doubt them, I trust them as people but I don't trust the diary around them. i took a deep breath before leaving the room and heading downstairs to have dinner. As soon as their eyes caught me they instantly stopped talking.

"You missed out dinner man." Brady started trying to lighten the mood since Madeline and Ethaneal looked pale.

I was about to speak when Ethaneal picked up his plate and aggressively threw it in the sink and walked out. "i am going to bed." Madeline excused herself before getting up and making her way upstairs.

what the hell just happened?

________________

NARRATOR

As soon as Grayson disappeared the whole room was packed with nothing but silence.

They all stared at each other in disbelief.

They thought they had it all planned but what wasn't planned is Grayson finding out about the diary.

"so what are we going to do now?" Brady asked trying to start a conversation since Madeline and Ethaneal didn't know how to start it.