5

NARRATOR

Silence, is all what could be heard.

The ride back to Madeline and Grayson's house could be described in one word, silence.

No looks exchanged or anything.

They both sat awkwardly each one of them leaning against the window.

Madeline, heart broken and crying quietly to not grab Grayson's attention.

Grayson, not a single bone in his body regretted what he did.

Madeline knew he didn't regret it and he wasn't feeling guilty about it.

He never showed any emotion even when she was crying or hurt so why would he show it now?

It sounds ridiculous.

The car stopped making Madeline snap out of her thoughts. She wiped the tears underneath her eye lashes then opening the door and getting out.

Following Grayson behind as they both made their way towards the front door. Grayson opened the door moving to the side giving Madeline space to get in. She glanced at Grayson who had his eyes fixed on the floor as she walked in, she knew he wasn't guilty of his actions.

Both of them glided up the stairs to their room.

Madeline stood in front of the mirror as she took off her earrings and then she sat on the bed taking off her heels.

She stood up in front of the mirror again about to take her necklace off but her body tensed up from the sudden physical contact.

Grayson moved her hair away to the side helping her take off her necklace.

Grayson rested his hands on her hips pulling her a little closer to him her back hitting his chest.

He leaned in placing kisses on her exposed neck.

Madeline's body stiffened feeling uncomfortable because of the strange physical contact that she hadn't felt in a long time.

Usually, she always gave in when Grayson did that and let him take advantage of her.

"I missed you." Grayson whispered seductively kissing her ear lobe.

Madeline closed her eyes sucking in a sharp breath then she remembered something,

Elena's words, if she gave in it will make things worse and won't solve anything.

But also she wanted to stop showing him that she is weak and hide what she feels.

Grayson's hand moved to Madeline's zipper ready to unzip it but Madeline immediately moved away from him.

Pointing a finger at him, gaining all the courage left in her as she watched his expression fall. It's like he is almost shook, in disbelief but a part of him was glad she stopped him. He did want to listen to her talk, he didn't want to use her and it was at this moment where that part of him was begging, pleading for him to let this good part of him expand.

"I am not letting you do what you want Grayson." Madeline said sternly pointing her index finger at Grayson.

a deep chuckle left Grayson's lips "i know you want this." He paused taking a few steps towards Madeline.