35

Saturday 24 February 2018,

PAST TIME GRAYSON'S DIARY

NARRATOR

The start of another new boring day of Madeline's life, something that is so familiar now to her because that's basically how her life has turned into. Even when she goes out and hangs out with Elena or Ethaneal playing the guitar for her late at night or when she sits with Brady and he hilariously drunk talks to her.

At the end of the day, she goes to her room of four walls where she is left alone all by herself.

She expected Grayson to return after Camille's visit but he didn't, he never did even sneak into the house late at night like how he always did.

Camille's words did have an effect on her but not on her feelings towards Grayson. Her words just woke her up and it did help Madeline do something other than crying every day over Grayson not coming back home or being stuck in her room all day.

She started going out and having some alone time for herself to please her self that has been isolated for months.

It was currently late at night and she just got changed from her swimsuit since she was in the pool relaxing her body, having fun just on her own and feeling extremely satisfied as the hot water massaged her body. When she was done, she dried her self and wore a robe to warm her self. She went back in to gab herself something to drink before changing.

There was a sound of some keys before the person slowly opened the front door making sure not to cause any sound so they don't wake up everybody and then they opened the lights of the living room slowly creeping in the house.

Madeline started chuckling while resting one hand on the staircase pole and the other was holding a glass of wine. Grayson's face looked ridiculous to her the way his eyes went wide as if he had just seen a ghost.

"You finally remembered that you have a house, I find it amusing." Madeline said mocking him and he simply rolled his eyes at her drunk words.

"Madeline, i have no time for your drunk attitude. I have no time to waste." Grayson said clearly pissed off and started walking up stairs but couldn't make it till the end since Madeline gripped his arm.

"I have wasted six months crying over your ass." She paused looking him in the eye and gulping down her glass. "So i am pretty sure, you have hell of enough time to waste."

Grayson raised his left eyebrow then crossed his arms impressed and surprised by her confidence as he watched her pour herself another glass.

She wasn't much of an alcoholic and she hated it when she let it take over her mind when she is sad because it makes her relax and eases her pain. But now, although she was consuming, she felt soberer than ever.

"By the way." She walked close to him the alcohol hitting her different this time but at least it was hitting the right spots of her brain making her choose her words with fastidious care.

"Happy one year anniversary, babe." She whispered next to his ear letting out a deep chuckle.Although she was out of her mind and wasn't thinking straight because she is drunk, it still hurt.

"I can't believe you have the audacity to come here and show your face after cheating on me, twice or maybe even more." Madeline snapped raising her hands in the air in disbelief.