11

GRAYSON

Saturday 11 March 2017,

Love, something nobody is going to ever understand how it has the power to control us and make us completely deceived by it.  It is something that you seem uninterested to understand at first but once you try to it confuses you and makes you feel lost.

Even though Madeline and i are completely different from each other we still get along and complete each other's missing parts.

Madeline, she made it so easy to understand love in other words she made me learn how to love. We met under unexpected circumstances, the idea never crossed our minds yet here we are.

I leaned against the door frame eyeing my beautiful wife silently as she was painting what looked like a portrait. Her black curls are pulled in a ponytail letting some strands fall on her face that seemed to bother her a bit while painting, it was cute watching her get mad over her hair, with her eyes completely focused and determined on her portrait, dipping the brush on the parts she wanted to embrace the most by adding more detail and humming to the music playing. I swear I fall in love with this woman a little more everyday.

I didn't want to interrupt her moment just because i love watching her paint. But she unfortunately caught me but at least i got to see her beautiful face that always has it's charming and captivating smile.

"Stalking me again Grayson i see." She teased chuckling after looking down as her cheeks turned red.

"What can i say, you have me trapped." I said causing her eyes to light up and a huge grin to appear on her face but she quickly hid it by going back to painting.

"you look a little too happy today, what is it?" I asked her hugging her from behind and placing my chin on her shoulder a habit that we both got used to everytime she paints.

"Everything is going so perfect. i have you with me, finally everything is going smooth at work it's not stressful anymore with the new assistant." she replied a sigh of relief leaving her lips.

"yeah she seems nice, angelina right?" It sounded like a question as i was trying to remember her name.

"yes she is, i saw her reports and they are all very impressive which makes me wonder why she left the company she was working with before I hired her, it's almost a loss to her past workplace." Madeline said slightly confused.

"Did she tell you anything about it?" i asked her.

"She said her boss didn't like her and they were on bad terms for no reason. I have a feeling it's more than that, with such skills I think someone tried to get her fired." she answered while dipping her brush into the small bottle that had blue paint in it then hovered the brush over the painting.

"Maybe but anyway most importantly she is hard working, you like her and she is a great person to represent your company, that's all that matters." I stated.

Madeline turned herself in a swift motion to face me my arms still around her small waist.

"I also think she has a quiet pleasing face and seems like a good person for you." I continued to talk about Madeline's assistant, her placing down the brush and staring at me. "what's wrong?"