36

(listen to song through the whole chapter)

READ A/N very important.

CURRENT TIME

NARRATOR

It's been almost two weeks since Camille passed away and Grayson was still grieving . It seemed harder than Grayson had thought that he would easily get over her or her last words to him.

And what made it harder, was that she died holding his hand tightly and asked him to never let go until it's over and before her heart completely stopped, she reminded Grayson of how much she loved him again.

Madeline avoided Grayson not because she wanted to but because he ignored her and to be more specific he just needed some space, especially the regret and guilt that he felt he needed to overcome them. He needed his own time to figure out so many things on his own.

It's like everything went to normal like how it was, like how it should have always been. Thanks to the rest of the household for making it better.

"It just squirted all over me." Brady shouted at the garden's water tap that broke with the water splashing all over him. "Sounds like something i would definitely do." Arabella said sure about her words as she sipped on her smoothie.

"Oh god, i am never letting hayley around you guys again." Elena said when she saw how hayley was confused and about to ask what it meant.

"You should thank me for educating her." Arabella said pretending to be annoyed then placed her sunglasses back on as she continued her tan with the back of her body facing the sun and now Brady sat next to her and started rubbing her body with sunscreen.

"I bet you, they are gonna fuck on here so we better leave before Hayley gets traumatized for the rest of her life." Ethaneal whispered to Elena who chuckled softly at his words then slapped his chest playfully.

"Guys, if i ever have a baby which is never gonna happen but what do you think they are gonna look like?" Arabella asked them thinking about the question herself.

"Whore." Elena asked so blunt and honest about her answer. Everyone started laughing especially when Arabella got up and threw her flip flop at Elena who immediately bent down missing it from hitting her.

"Can you all shut up?" Madeline said lifting her sunglasses over her head and glaring at them because they interrupted her tan time.

"If we shut up then no one will be there to entertain your ass." Arabella told her slightly shaking her shoulders up.

"eu odeio vocês." Madeline mumbled huffing in annoyance after.

"Be careful what you say Maddie." Elena warned her since shs is portuguese too and obviously understood what she said.

Madeline flipped her with a middle finger and before Elena could say something sarcastic or cocky, the baby monitor turned red indicating that Daniela was awake and crying.

"I gotta go." Madeline said instantly putting back her clothes on before almost dashing upstairs to Daniela's room.

"Hey sweetie." Madeline in her soft calming voice when she saw daneila standing up while holding onto her crib with puffy eyes from her sleep and crying.