Part 1

Part 1

"What !!"said Garima.

"Yes. Arnav Singh raizada is our boss before one year. But he met an accident. From then he is mentally imbalanced and acts like a child. How can I give my daughter's hand to such a person."said Shashi and went out. Anjali is sitting in the hall. Khushi also came out seeing her father.

"So what have you decided ? yes or No"asked Anjali.

Shashi was going to say something when Garima said"yes. Khushi will marry your brother"

Hearing this Anjali felt happy. She liked Khushi at the first look. She thought she would be perfect for her chote. Shashi and Khushi looked at her shocked.

Shashi was going to say something when Garima indicated him to keep quiet. Then Anjali said "Ok. Tomorrow I will come with my family taking shagun" and went from there. Khushi is still in a state of shock. When Anjali is going out, she saw another girl wearing short clothes coming into house.

After Anjali went, Shashi shouted "Garima what have you done ? Why did you say like that ?"

"Don't shout Shashiji. Whatever I did is for our benefit only. Do you want to go and spend your life in jail ?"said Garima.

Then came there Lavanya. "What happened maa ? Why are you shouting ?"asked Lavanya. Khushi is the silent spectator of the event.

"An alliance came to our house. I fixed it for Khushi. They are very rich people"said Garima.

"Maa. When they are rich, why don't fix it to me ?"asked Lavanya.

"No. I will bring better than this. What do you think that I will make you marry a guy like that ?'asked Garima.

"Means"asked Lavanya confused. Garima explained the mental condition of Arnav. Hearing this Khushi was shocked to the core. Her eyes welled up with tears.

"Waah. What a maa beti relation ? You both are trying to spoil my Khushi's life."shouted Shashi.

"Then what do you think that a good alliance will come for this bad fortune girl. She killed her mother by coming into this world. Until she stays in this house, good days won't come to us. She is a bad omen to this house. Now what happened ? If you won't accept for this marriage , then you will go to jail. Khushi is going to marry him. No one is going to change it. Can't she even do this for her father ?"said Garima and went into her room followed by Lavanya. Shashi sat on the sofa with a thud. Khushi went into her room crying.

IN RM:

Anjali returned from Gupta house. she felt sorry for whatever she did but she doesn't have any option. She can go to any extent for her chote.

When she entered, Nani and mami sitting in the hall. She went and sat beside them.

"What happened Anjali bitiya ?"asked Nani. Anjali explained what ever happened in GH.