Part 76

Part 76

Next Day:

IN GH:

Shashi is in the hall waiting for Buaji to come.. She asked him to take leave for half day which he did but din't understood what she is upto. Arvind is also present as he too took leave from office.

Finally Buaji came along with Lavanya carrying a lot of stuff.

"What are all these ??"asked Shashi.

"These are the some of the food items we made for Khushi" said Lavanya.

"But these much.. They are all too heavy" said Shashi.

"Shashi. You don't know anything. When Khushi came here, she said she missed by handmade food, so I made all sweets, go and give them to her. Also Anjali bitiya is also there " said Buaji.

"But Jiji. How can I alone manage ??"asked Shashi.

Buaji thinking for while when Lavanya said "Papa. Take Arvind Bhai too with you. He is free now"

"Ha yes. She is right. Take Arvind too with you" said Buaji.

"But amma..."Arvind is going to say something when Buaji cutoff him "I don't want to hear anything"

Sighing both Shashi and Arvind started with the stuff to RM.

As soon as reached RM, they were entering into the house when they saw Shyam coming outside.. He too saw them.

"How are you Shashiji ??"asked Shyam with a wicked smile.

Shashi neglected him completely while Arvind confused of who he is. Shashi is going when Shyam blocked his way.

"What is the hurry Shashiji ?? Talk with me " said Shyam.

Shashi turned away her face.

"It's Ok if you don't want to talk.. But you came on correct time. Khushiji needs you" said Shyam.

Shashi looked at him suspiciously, but Shyam said "I mean she is pregnant naa so I said she wants to spend sometime with you" then looking at Arvind "So he must be Buaji's son. Your sister needs you too"

Just then Sheetal too came there, "Bhai. You still didn't left"

"I am going.."said Shyam then turning to Shashi said "Take care of Khushiji" and left from there along with Sheetal

"Mamu. Who is he ?? He din't look like a nice person "asked Arvind confused.

Shashi sighed "He is Shyam Manohar Jha. Anjali's husband and u are right. He is big cunning man. All are tolerating him only for Anjali as she believes him as her god but this bastard even don't deserve her..There is a lot about him, we can talk afterwards. I think he planned something, I have to see Khushi first whether she is fine or not"

Both of them entered into the RM. HP opened the door and welcomed them. He then went to call Khushi who is in her room.