Part 34

Part 34

Khushi is till in the designer section when NK came there.

"Khushiji. let's go home."said NK.

"But NKji. Arnavji.........."stopped Khushi in the middle.

" Don't worry Khushiji. Nannav have some work. He will come late. So he asked me to take you to house"said NK.

Khushi nodded her head and they started to house.

When they reached house, Anjali is in the hall itself.

"Khushiji. Where is chote ?"asked Anjali.

"Di. He has some work. So he said he will come later"said Khushi.

"Ok. Come and sit"said Anjali. Then she noticed the laptop in Khushi's hands.

"Khushiji. this laptop"said Anjali examining it.

"Woo Di. Arnavji gifted me"said Khushi blushing little. By this time Nani too came there.

" Chote gifted you this !!!!!!!!!"asked Anjali surprisingly.

Khushi nodded her head and said" Actually Di yesterday I borrowed Nanheji's laptop to work. So Arnavji brought this today for me. "

Anjali and Nani raised their eyebrows looking at each other.

Khushi went to her room blushing to Anjali and Nani's looks.

In AR:

Arnav is working deeply burying his head into his lappy when he heard a knock at the door.

Thinking that it must be Aman, he said" Come in Aman"

Hearing no sound, he looked up and saw Shashi standing before him. Arnav stood up , lowered his head to ground.

"Do you need something ?"asked Arnav not looking at Shashi.

"No"said Shashi.

" Is there any problem ?"asked Arnav.

"I too came here to know what is the problem."said Shashi.

"I couldn't understand what are you talking"said Arnav.

" I am observing from the morning Arnav. You are not looking at me. You are still angry on me that you din't even want to meet your gaze with me" asked Shashi straightly.

"It's nothing like that uncle"said Arnav.

"Then what is the matter Arnav"asked Shashi

"The thing is that I am feeling guilty to meet your gaze"said Arnav.

"Why ?" asked Shashi.

"Because of me you have suffered more. I said you to spy on Shyam but he cleverly trapped you in his plan. I know he is reason for the loss occurred but he showed all others it is your fault. Taking advantage of the situation, my Di blackmailed you to make Khushi marriage with me. I know No father would like to give her daughter's hand into a person who has mental illness. I know Khushi and you were forced for this marriage. This all happened because of me. I am very sorry"said Arnav.