Part 21

Part 21

Dinner was a silent one without many issues.

Arnav was in his room when Khushi knocked the door. He signaled her to come in.

"Di asked me to give milk to you"said Khushi and placed the tray on the table.

"Have you taken your tablets ?"asked Khushi.

Arnav nodded his head.

Khushi was going but Arnav stopped her.

"Where did you went in the evening ?"asked Arnav.

Khushi was startled by his question. Actually she went to meet her father.

"wooo.........I went to devimayya"said Khushi stammering.

"What !!!"asked Arnav confusingly.

"I mean I went to mandir"said Khushi.

Arnav din't say anything.

"How was your day ?"asked Khushi.

"Good."said Arnav.

"Arnavji. Don't stress yourself soo much"said Khushi and went from there.

Arnav smiled to her. Don't know he feels good whenever she shows his concern on him.

After two days:

In these two days, Arnav have requested Shashi Gupta to come back to AR to which he agreed. Now he is also working in AR. There is a fashion show coming soon.

Arnav want AR hike again to it's previous position. He want his name again as king of fashion world. Preparations for it going on with full swing. Arnav is taking care of each single thing. He asked Aman to appoint a PA for him.

IN AR:

Arnav entered AR and straightly went into his cabin. Aman arrived there.

"ASR. A New secretary is appointed for you"said Aman.

Arnav nodded her head.

"Her name is Lavanya. I will call her"said Aman and went out.

After sometime, Lavanya entered the cabin. She is wearing a dress hardly covering her thighs.

"Good morning ASR"said Lavanya.

Arnav looked at her and again engrossed in his work.

Lavanya felt a bit disappointed for his behaviour but she won't let it go. She came here with an intention to make ASR hers. It was her and her mother's plan to make Khushi's life hell. If ASR would fall for Lavanya then Khushi's life would be spoiled and Lavanya can become Raizada bahu.

"What the hell are you doing standing infront of me ? Go and do your work"shouted Arnav angrily.

Lavanya is startled by his anger. She had heard a lot about his anger but facing it for the first time.