Part 6

Part 6

It was in the evening. Women are sitting in the hall having their tea.

"Khushiji. Where is chote ?"said Anjali.

"He is in the room Di."said Khushi.

"I will go and call him"said Khushi and went from there.

While she was entering in to the room something came and hit her head.

"ahhhhhhhhhh"hissed Khushi in pain keeping her hand on the spotted area.

She saw down to see what hit her. There was a flower vase down which hit her.

She looked up and saw NK who is looking at her shocked, alittle distance from her Arnav who is looking fearful.

Hearing Khushi's painful sound, all the ladies came there and saw the trio. They understood what happened there. Anjali glared angrily at both of them. NK lowered his head while Arnav went and hide himself behind the curtain.

"Khushiji. Are you ok ?"asked Anjaliji.

"Ha Di"said Khushi and removed her hand from head.

"HHBB.khoon"said mamiji.

"Yes Khushiji.it's bleeding"said Anjali.

"Payal bitiya go and bring First aid box"said Nani panicking.

"Ji Nani"said Payal and went away from there almost running.

Others made Khushi to sit on the bed. NK was seeing feeling sorry while Arnav is seeing from the curtain fearfully.

Payal came with the First aid box. They cleaned her wound and put a bandage. Tears welled in Khushi's eyes when they kept an ointment. Arnav is seeing everything from behind the curtain.

Anjali said" Khushiji. Take this medicine. It will reduce pain"

Khushi took the tablet.

"Are you ok ?"asked Anjali. Khushi nodded her head.

Then Anjali turned to Arnav and NK.

"Chote"called Anjali. Arnav hide behind the curtain.

"Come out of the curtain chote"said Anjali. But he didn't came.

"I said come out of the curtain"said Anjali raising her voice. Arnav slowly came out of the curtain lowering his head.

"What is this chote ? You hit Khushiji. See now because of you Khushiji got hurt."said Anjali angrily. Arnav didn't say anything but still stood lowering his head.

"Di..Plz . it is not nannav's fault. He didn't do it purposely. I started to bother him. He got angry and threw the vase on me. I bent down and it hit Khushiji. The entire fault is mine ."said NK then turning to Khushi "Khushiji. the fault is mine. I am really sorry"

"It's ok NKji"said Khushi.

Then Anjali again said"Chote. What is the need there to threw vase on NK ? How many times I said you to control your anger ? But yo u won't listen to me."said Anjali angrily.