Part 42

Part 42

Next morning:

Garima is in kitchen when Lavanya came there. It was already 7'o clock.

"Mom. ASR still din't wake up"asked Lavanya.

"I think he still din't"said Garima.

"Then where is Khushi ?"asked Lavanya.

"She also must be sleeping "said Garima.

"But she wakes up early naa"said Lavanya.

"I will go and check"said Lavanya and went to Arshi's room. She knocked the door for two to three times. But no response came.

She pushed the door little. She peeped in and found no one inside.

"Where they must be ?'thought Lavanya.

She came out and said the same to her mother. Garima too wondered where they must be.

"Did they returned to RM ?"said Garima.

"No mom. Their mobiles and things are in the room"said Lavanya.

Garima thought for a while and said" May be they slept on the terrace. Also Khushi always likes to sleep on the terrace"

"I will check "said Lavanya and went to terrace.

When she came to terrace, the scene infront made her shock.

Khushi is sleeping with her head on Arnav's chest and her one hand hugging him. Arnav is hugging her possessively by waist.

Lavanya's eyes almost popped out of her eyelids seeing the scene. Fuming in anger, She went downstairs.

Buaji saw Lavanya coming downstairs with an angry disturbed face. She felt confused and went to terrace. She witnessed the same scene. Blushing heavily, Buaji came down. Then she understood why Lavanya came down angrily.

Lavanya directly went into her room not answering her mother's questions. Garima looked at her confused and followed to her room.

On the other side, Arnav slowly wokeup feeling the sunrays. He opened her eyes and found that there is something heavy on his body. He looked down only to see Khushi sleeping on his chest and her hand encircling around his waist. Arnav lost himself in her beauty. He removed the fringe of hair falling on her face with his finger. Due to that sensation, Khushi sleep got disturbed and she opened her eyes only to get lost in each other eyes. But soon Khushi realized their position and was going to get up but her mangalsutra got stucked to Arnav's shirt button so she crashed on to him because of that her lips touched on his cheek.

Then Khushi observed that her mangalsutra stuck to his shirt button. She tried to remove it but couldn't. Arnav stopped her and removed it slowly. Khushi got up from him. both felt embarrassed for whatever happened.