Part 63

Part 63

In the night:

Everything is ready for lakshmi pooja. Arnav came into his room and looked at Khushi who is getting ready. She is wearing a red saree and simple jewellary. (think Khushi in diwali episode guys)

Arnav stood there lost in her. She was looking soo beautiful that he can't take away his eyes from her.

Khushi looked at him who is staring at her without blinking. As she looked at him, he averted his gaze from her and went towards poolside. Khushi went downstairs to attend pooja.

When she went downstairs her father along with Garima and Lavanya came there. She greeted her father and hugged him.

"Let's move for pooja"said Nani and all went into mandir.

Arnav stood thinking about something deeply at the poolside. He suddenly found something shining at the corner. He went near and looked it. it was Khushi's Payal. He took it and put it in his pocket.

"It is here and she is making the whole house updown"thought Arnav.

In downstairs, after pooja they started to lit diyas.

"Khushiji. Where are the new diyas ??'asked Anjali.

Khushi looked all and said "Di. Seems like I forgot them at poolside. I will bring"

She went near poolside where Arnav is standing looking into water. She looked for Diyas but not were there. Then Payal shouted to Khushi that they are at the downstairs only.

Khushi was going but Arnav called her.

"Is pooja over ??"asked Arnav. Khushi nodded her head.

"Come here"said Arnav.

Khushi looked at him wondered but came near him.

"Sit"said Arnav showing a chair.

Khushi confused but sat down on it. Arnav sat down on his knees and took out her Payal from his pocket.

He took her leg and slowly made her wear Payal. Khushi looked at him amusingly. He looked up and both are lost in each other.

Arnav slowly got up without breaking eye contact. Khushi too got up lost in him. he started to move forward while Khushi moved back. This continued for a while until Khushi hit the wall. Arnav came close to her. Khushi breathed heavily. she felt goosebumps in her.

Arnav raised his hands and cupped her face. He looked into her eyes and then at her lips. He bent down to take her lips and Khushi closed her eyes.

They were an inch apart when they heard phone ring.

Both came out of the trance and was startled. Arnav immediately moved away from her. both stood still not knowing how to react. Khushi left from angry on herself for losing control. Arnav was lost in his thoughts literally angry for becoming weak before her.